First SSP

For heaven's sake!! Everything is sooooo beautiful and daintily glamorous! :)

Lol Jersey! Thank you for the moming ;) I got these from Care Ehret too, a set of 3 pearls and 2 of them were fairly matched. She seems to have sales on her eBay stock regularly, so I usually just wait for that. I got the SS and CZ settings at gempacked. the retail therapy this holiday season has been a bit heavy, admittedly. I've definitely got enough projects to take me through the next few years!

Thanks, GG and hanadama :)

Well, we ALL need to see those right side up! Looks like platinum, diamonds and ... just gorgeous MSC!!!

GDropsRSUP1.jpgGDropsRSUP2.jpgGDropsRSUP3.jpg

Cathy, we need to start contributing toward your photo flipping services! Thank you!! As someone who used to turn her nose up at anything less than 100% real, I'm certainly pleasantly surprised at how much the components do look like the real deal. I thought surely I'd want to upgrade in the future, but honestly they look so good I don't even think it's necessary. I think this is enlightenment ;)

Thank you, PD!! These pearls are 9-10mm, certainly not klonks.

Just beautiful! I felt the same way about that lovely fold over clasp. I used it on my big blue pearls that I strung with diamond and white gold rondelles....honestly, the clasp looks so, well, believable next to the rondelles. These findings are fantastic!!

Wow very very nice!!! The setting look wonderful. You have a beautiful set :)

Really lovely ... just perfect size, shape, settings :)

GSSPRSUP.jpg

Thanks, Jersey and Cathy! For some reason I think they photograph really weirdly yellow, but in person they are a deep gold with some green orient.

Whoohooo! I had a nice chuckle when I read your update. I know that feeling all too well. I'd say you got a winner in this set. Congrats!!!

Back