Anyone know about Anandia Pearls website?

One thing's for sure, Josh, those are not BORING pearls!!!:p

I am not a big fan of black pearls, but after seeing the pics form you guys :eek: , I 'm changing. I do love Tahitian pearls :)

jshepherd said:
I have to chime in to say those pearls were photographed by Natalie, not me. I wish I could take credit! That was from some old super-pearl thread, I think...

Hi Jeremy,

give my regards to Natalie. She certainly is a great photographer! Nevertheless - these colours and the luster is just breathtaking!:)

Thank you all for comments/suggestions. I emailed Jeremy and Kirsten last night. If everything goes well, I will post a picture or two of my first Tahitian. :D

Congrats, Spaceneedle, I'm sure you will be highly delighted with your purchase.
And yes, please, do post pics. when you can.

Excellent! I look forward to seeing your pics spaceneedle. I love Tahitians as well, but my purchase keeps getting side-tracked by all the other lovelies that pop up (freshadama, baroque akoya, etc.)

Hi fellow Zonie!
I am glad you found us and got a bit educated about pearls. I really want to see a picture of the one you chose!

I hope to see you visit from time to time -with more pictures of pearls you acquired....;)

Hello :)

I acquired a GORGEOUS tear-drop shape Tahitian which is awaiting for a perfect finding/mounting...which I have not yet found :(. I'll post the final piece as soon as it's done.

Caitlin Williams said:
Hi fellow Zonie!
I am glad you found us and got a bit educated about pearls. I really want to see a picture of the one you chose!

I hope to see you visit from time to time -with more pictures of pearls you acquired....;)

Back