More eye candy :)

cookierookie

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share some of our most recent designs...versatility is the theme :) the earrings have detachable studs and you could almost use any studs you have (diamonds or sapphires if you have them) with them. So they really are a day to night pair of earrings.

The ring...I just LOVE...!! Sigh. It has a 12.9mm champagne pearl with a very strong rose overtone, and in total there are 1.93 carats of diamonds, and sapphires of blue, pink and yellow in colour. The pearl on the ring is detachable, so if the wearer ever decides that she needs a white SSP, deep golden SSP or even a Tahitian pearl, she can interchange the pearls however she likes it!

Enjoy :) and pardon my reflection in the items! IMG_2630.jpgIMG_2649.jpgIMG_2652.jpg

Me too Perlinda! I'm going to get more sapphires and play around with the colours.

The ring is a cocktail ring...and yes a bit grand. it's also a 13mm pearl so gotta be careful with it. i tried wearing it for a while and almost knocked into a lot of things!

:D thank you Vinita pearl royale! The earrings will come in other coloured stones combinations too! E.g. diamonds and pink sapphires, or just all sapphires. The different coloured stones will add even more life to the pearls!

Back