Show me your GSS studs! :)

PD - your studs are dreamy! The perfect deep golden color :) I really want a deep golden perfect pair of drops someday

I agree. Those earrings and the matching necklace are a not just a fabulous color, but a color that looks great on her skin.

I just asked my H if he would try on my golden pearls so I could take a photo, but he demurred. :rolleyes: I think it would look great, though.

LoL Wise guy:eek:

I just asked my H if he would try on my golden pearls so I could take a photo, but he demurred. :rolleyes: I think it would look great, though.

This is not quite deep gold - the portion around the neck is the champagne portion, but check out Brad wearing Emily Thorne at the Ruckus! I'll see if I can wrap the rope around a few times so the 24k GSSP portion is around his neck and take a few pics and post later today/tomorrow!
IMG_2791.jpg

Pearl Dreams your gss studs are an absolutely exquisite color, and they look so wonderful on you!! I so wish I could wear that color, but they don't look nearly as good on my Mediterranean skin tone...darn!!

But I say every man, woman or child should wear gss pearls, or any color pearl for that matter!!!

Back