PP Oct GSSP sale

Lmgarden your goldens are awesome and how you style them is fabulous

LM: I love those combinations of necklaces. I really need to get one of those hook enhancers. So versatile.

Oh, thank you so much everybody for your kind words!!

I love adding turquoise because it's my birthstone, and works with my olive skin. So much fun to mix it all up!

BWeaves, I know yellows and golds don't always work well with those of us who have more yellow skin tones - at present my neck is slightly sunburned, and therefore the golds look better than usual. Also depends on what you wear with gss pearls. If I can wear them, I know you can!

Luv, that looks like a gorgeous strand. Congrats! I can't wait to see neck shots.

LMG, I love how you style your pearls! The golds and blues look so great together.

I bought 2 and 1/2 strands during the GSSP sale last year, so I am behaving this time. I do so want one of the gold, white and black mixed strands, though. Hopefully I can get one next year -- I want to turn it into a long tin cup like Queen Maxima's.

Queen Maxima Tri-color 3.jpg

JP, please don't do that because then you couldn't make such gorgeous jewelry. Also, who would turn our photos right side up?

That long tin cup is gorgeous, Kay! I'd do it in matte white gold with a thicker curb link.

(Im)patiently waiting to hear about "my" pearl ::fingers crossed::

It looks like Queen Maxima's pearls might be pinned to her dress at the bottom, I think? I don't like wearing long, swingy strands because they take on a life of their own when I move around or loop around one boobie which looks a bit demented. Pinning them into place is a good idea, really.

Last edited:
There Here!

There Here!

I received my 24K GSS necklace today from Pearl Paradise. I can't stop looking at them. The color is indeed deep golden. This is not my first strand of GSS pearls. Although both are deep golden, the luster on the PP necklace is mirror.

My 24K  GSS necklace today from Pearl Paradise.  I can't stop looking at them.The color is indeed deep goldenAlthough both are deep golden, the luster on the PP necklace is mirror

Ooooooo, Luvglitz breathtakingly beautiful!!! Thanks for posting all the loveliness!!!

Beautiful, luvglitz! Those were a great choice.

Wowza! They glow on you Luvglitz. I have to wear my sun glasses :cool:. You're a lucky girl!

Back