INFO : Lombok Sumbawa Pearl Festival - South Sea Pearl Exhibition!

Feb

Hey all...

On 28 Jun until 1 July, Indonesian Goverment will held pearl festival at Lombok Raya Hotel Mataram. there will be more than 20 exhibitor with their South Sea Pearl Jewellery.
The agenda also included Pearl Auction, 6 vendor from ASBUMI (Indonesia Pearl Farming Association) will sell their pearl. Regarding to pearl auction we need a serious buyer. (we will give some benefits for buyer) If you interesting to join this festival as a buyer or as a visitor, please contact me!!

Thank you!!

Hello,

I am interested in raw south sea pearls mix size, quality and colour in quantity. If you can help me to give some direct farming contacts I will be highly oblige.

Regards,
Suneil

We have a couple of members selling from that area. Perlinda and Augustus Collection and they may be able to help you. Look them up on in the Members button at the top of the page.

Dear Feb,

I came to know about this festival in the Edge Singapore and would like to attend as a visitor. Please send me detials as I am planning to book a flight and hotel.

In future I am also planning to sell pearl jewelry in Malaysia and would like to meet potential supplier. I find this forum a good place to learn more about pearl and pearl jewelry.

Cheers

Joel

Back