Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely, lovely and more and more lovely!

Comment

• Oh wow, JEG, I haven't see that set before. Gorgeous.

SydK: Love Tahitians and sweaters. I find mine also seem to reflect the color I'm wearing. It's why I've learned never to judge Tahitians in the box. I have to put them on and see how they reflect my skin and clothing.

Comment

• Ladies, I am awed by all your beautiful pearl posts. So many beautiful pearl pics to brighten my days!

For Mother's Day, I wore pearls & rubies in memory of my oldest son who passed away in 2014. Ruby was his birthstone & pearl is mine.
        Attached Files

Comment

• That’s a lovely tribute and memory, 86C. And I’m so sorry to hear about your loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by jeg View Post
            That’s a lovely tribute and memory, 86C. And I’m so sorry to hear about your loss.
            Thank you, Jeg. He passed away at 32 yrs old. The heart I have on is my (what they call today) push present when he was born. I always wear it on Mother's Day & his birthday.

Comment

• What a beautiful gesture. I’m sorry for your loss; it’s always terrible to lose a loved one, especially when they are taken too young.

Comment

• 86C, my sympathy on your loss. What a lovely way to remember him. I'm sure he's remembered every day, but it's nice to have a tradition to do something special. And the pearls and rubies are beautiful.

Comment

• Thank you, SydK & BW. I think of him everyday.

Comment

• The rubies and pearls are especially lovely and meaningful; I'm so saddened by your loss, 86Corvettegirl.
                    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Comment

• Such beautiful pearls everyone, I'm so sorry for your loss 86Corvettegirl. One should not have to loose a child, ever in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BWeaves View Post
                        Oh wow, JEG, I haven't see that set before. Gorgeous.
                        Ha! When you know you have too many pearls...

Kojima mixed strand of Akoya and SS, with golden SS Keshi earrings I made.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	0A142E6A-71DB-4B9A-8A40-D80044357FDC.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	393173

Name:	185944DE-22A1-4725-B517-11DF622C65C9.jpeg
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	393174

Comment

• Thank you, Pattye & Charlotta.

Jeg, I just love that Kojima strand! The colors & luster are so beautiful. You look fantastic, as always.

Comment

• That’s a pretty strand Jeg. Lovely colors.

Comment

• My youngest son is taking me out for sushi & sake as a belated Mother's Day dinner. I didn't see him on Sunday because he had to work. I felt like wearing pearls so this evening, I'm dripping in them. Wearing my Tahitian & South Sea ombré strands, my PP 10mm Akoya necklace, 32" large FW necklace, drop pearl La Peregrina style enhancer from Sakura, Autore SS ring & earrings & 2 SS bracelets. I may be in Pearl overload. LOL
                              Attached Files

Comment

• JEG: love the mixed strand from Kojima and your earrings.

86C: WOWZA! Dripping in pearls. I love it. The ombre's really set off the white pearls. Wow.

The weather here has been gorgeous the last few days. Barely hitting 80F, with a soft breeze and blue skies. Low humidity for Florida, although someone else might think it's high.

Today Lapis and freshwater pearls. Mikimoto huggie earrings in yellow gold.

Name:	A6CEB168-2208-4791-8F40-16BB9FA4A115_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	129.8 KB
ID:	393178

I've been spinning and weaving a lot. I just cut a new shawl off my loom. Handspun silk and Blue Faced Leister wool. I think it will look great with Tahitians. Here it is still on the loom. Loose and airy. It was 20 inches wide on the loom, but shrank to 17 1/2 inches wide after I washed it. It's 2 1/3 yards long and has a fringe on each end.

Name:	35D15DA3-5686-4A04-902C-161C9C118DD8_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	204.5 KB
ID:	393179

Name:	7AC0AC45-ADE8-45FA-AA0C-070B024ED4B3_1_201_a.jpg
Size:	203.3 KB
ID:	393180

Comment

Working...