My little jewelry box

Arialle

Community member
Hi,

I am sorting out my jewelry box...and surprisingly to find that I have more pearls than I realized. Some of them I wore very often, while others I only wore once or twice. I should have shared my love more evenly.

Pearls from PP - blue akoya necklace and bracelet, 2 WSS pearls, WSS pendant
IMG_0738.jpg

WSS necklace
IMG_0743.jpgIMG_0744.jpg

Pearls from reputable e-bay sellers pearl society, Druzy design, Augusta, etc...
IMG_0724.jpg
IMG_0726.jpg
Two SS necklaces side by side, and a tin cup necklace. I made the GSSP and tin cup with the pearls I purchased from Druzy design and pearl society over three years time...
IMG_0708.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0737.jpg
    IMG_0737.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Pearls from pearlescence and a large pink pearl from Kojima
I want to make the large pink pearl into an enhancer...but cannot find decent design enhancer bail anywhere...any recommendation will be grateful...
View attachment 57718
IMG_0735.jpg
IMG_0732.jpg

Last edited:
My jadeite bangles...(the white and black ones are not jadeite)
IMG_0719.jpgIMG_0755.JPG

My unset jadeite and rubellite (I really hope to set them into rings or pendants, but have no idea for their designs...so in the box they stayed)
IMG_0753.jpg

Last edited:
I am learning beading at the moment... here are some of my finished(maybe I'll change my mind later and re-string them, but now...let's just say they are done) necklaces...
IMG_0693.jpg

I really wish I can take better photos, but without the help of weather...it is almost impossible to show the overtones by in door lighting...so frustrated.

Arialle, you have a gorgeous pearl and jade collection! Love them all!!

Thank you :) I didn't even realize that I purchased so many pearls and bangles.. my husband had this "so...that's where her salary have gone to" looks on his face...haha~

Wowza! What a gorgeous collection. I can't even pick a favorite. I love them all.

What a beautiful collection! I especially love your blue akoya, WSSP and the Tahitian bracelet!

Thank you all for your kind comments :)
We have a fine weather here in Taiwan for the first day of 2018...I took some more photos of my favorite strands...
IMG_0781.jpgIMG_0773.jpgIMG_0778.jpg

Lovely collection. The pinks are really pretty and the Tahitians have a great lustre and lots of nice deep colour !! You did go a little crazy on the bangles lol But they are all so pretty !

I did feel I was kind of out of my mind when I purchased those jadeite bangles~ I knew I only got two wrists...but still...I just can't control myself~ I got same kind of vibe with pearls now...I just finished with my GSSP necklace project, then again I was drooling over a graduated necklace on PP, and was thinking: "Hey, maybe I can start collecting and make one myself?"

Back