Cees and South Sea Pearl Ring

EileenK

Cees made this pink sapphire and white diamonds pearl ring for me out of the other south sea pearl I had bought from him.

Because of Cees who advised that I use diamonds instead of white sapphires, I went with what he said. I think I made the right decision. Pay a bit more, but get a more lustrous looking ring.

Pink Sapphire Pearl Ring.jpg

Pink Sapphire Pearl Ring 1.jpg

Last edited:
Just to put the other pearl ring here. The other ring is a tsavorite pearl one.

Pearl ring 2.jpg

Pearl ring 2.jpg

Both your rings are gorgeous; Cees always has good advice :) Congratulations!

Ohhhh, those are definitely drool worthy! Beautiful!!!

Waaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww I will have to sell my organs so I can afford those rings! Hummm I better quit drinking now n eat healthier! Anybody needs any kidney, liver or lung? I will trade it for those beaauutifuuullll rings!

Waaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww I will have to sell my organs so I can afford those rings! Hummm I better quit drinking now n eat healthier! Anybody needs any kidney, liver or lung? I will trade it for those beaauutifuuullll rings!

No really, if you ask Cees, they were not priced outrageously. If I remember correctly, the pair of pearls were under 800 USD at close to 15.something mm for the pair (two pearls) and for that lustre, well, I am very pleased. and the setting was very reasonable because it was done in Bangkok. I even asked Cees to set a pair of non-pearl earrings.

Beautiful rings. The settings are phenomenal & the look is fantastic!!! I would love to have something like these in my collection!!

Back