a new comer in pearl-guide

I am a pearl lover, not only like to wear them but would like to see people love them and wear them as well. They are gemstones with life to me. Each pearl is uniek and different in the world, and just like humanbeings. Returning beauty and brightness to the world after enduring the hardship, that is their life experience. I am just at the beginning of producing pearl products, mainly classic style. However it is not so easy in the Netherlands. It seems people have very little knowledge of real and fake pearls. I just wanna meet some new friends who share the similar view with me and have the same interest for natural beauty and elegance of pearls.

Here is my website, www.eastern-connexion.com.

Atached a home-made photo under natural light, no sunshine. In the Netherlands, each year from November to March next year sunshine is very rare :eek:

E Worn 2

Hallo Daddys,

Thanks for your reply. This is my favorite one with darker gouden color, however the background light was not enough, will take another one another time.

goudenpearl.jpg

One question, are there really wild pearls on the market anymore? I mean those growing without human intervention. Is that possible to distinguish that?

Cheers,
Jane

Welcome, you found the right place, everyone here seems to LOVE pearls and many of the members are pearl experts (of which I am not). Send us more photos when you get a chance, we all love to look at pretty pearls.

Daddys Little Pearl

Antiques Jewelry & Sacred Treasures

Welcome! Thank you for sharing such lovely photos!

Thank you all. I am a total beginner, still exploring the way to go. Here the market is not so big, probably due to the place I live.

Hallo dmj, saw your website and beautiful designs. I am going to a small local market recently called "ideebeurs" in Eibergen. Where is this jaarbeurs? How can I register that?

Hi everyone,
I am a newcomer to this forum too!
I am just an amateur gem collector that enjoys pearl hunting as well.
Hope to learn from all the pearl experts here!
Attached a picture of my small collection of south seas and freshwaters.
Cheers!:DPearl-collected south sea and freshwaters3.jpg

Back