Jewelmer Semi Bar Multicolor Opera or Semi Bar Gold Princess Length 10-12mm. Thinking what to get worth my money.

Analyntiu

IMG_20231126_171247.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231127_181455.jpg
    IMG_20231127_181455.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Beautiful, both of them! But I like the 37.5" strand more. You can double it and so wear it more than one way.
Some multicolored strands don't have enough deep gold pearls, but that one does.
And it looks fabulous on you!

Which way are you leaning?

Beautiful, both of them! But I like the 37.5" strand more. You can double it and so wear it more than one way.
Some multicolored strands don't have enough deep gold pearls, but that one does.
And it looks fabulous on you!

Which way are you leaning?
Hi Pearldreams I read most of ur replies many many years ago also. Finally get to communicate with you. Thank you. I will really choose which one because this would be my last J. purchase and plan to wear it for many many many years. Should be a classic for me. I have the 12.30mm gold stud and ring. I wanted the gold semi baroque princess length at first for the budget I have but they are "too baroque" for when holding them n my hands I get too OC abt the shape. When I would look at the gold semi round strand (not in photo) it is very very very expensive for me priced three times this price.
Now I should choose the multicolor strand but in opera length now instead of princess length. I still want all gold round shape, but out of budget. This multicolor strand not very noticeable the baroqueness. So maybe I will go for it. Thanks for listening.

Pearl Dreams gives the best advice! I agree completely; that longer, mixed color strand glows on you, brings light to your face, and a lifetime of versatility in how you can wear it. And if you find you really want a shorter length in the future, you could have it restrung as 2 shorter necklaces to wear alone or together, or a necklace and a bracelet etc. Happy pearl hunting!

OM Geeeee thanks for the reply guys. Now I know I really need to get the long strand. Will ask for max discount. This will be the biggest purchase for me and will be the end of my pearl quest. Thank u I will continue reading all your posts.

Last edited:
Back