• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

KaySD

I?m a bit behind on this thread. I only have time to go back a few pages.

Ckrickett, your cat Jiji is gorgeous. She reminds me of my cat Pandora from many years ago. I really like your new little crab pendant with pearls. You are so creative.

Funky Pearl, your new earrings look great on you, and I really like your gold South Sea pendant too.

Marie_A, welcome! Those South Sea earrings are beautiful. Congratulations on your third anniversary.

Frost Me, that freshwater strand from Cees looks amazing on you! The size and the glow are quite something.

Cees, your freshwater strands are stunning!

KaySD

This White South Sea freeform baroque strand came from the PP Connoisseur Sale last fall. I recently had it re-strung with the larger pearls near the clasp, since I like to wear the diamond clasp in front, and now I really love it. I just got the new metallic FW Edison drop enhancer pendant, and I love it combined with the WSS necklace.

WIN_20150812_103547.jpg

GemGeek

Pearlista
KaySD, you look magnificent. Are you sure you aren't secret royalty? This is a look that I could see on the Duchess of Windsor. :)

Last edited:

Red

KaySD - That necklace looks really great now. Rearranging to have the larger pearls next to the diamond clasp has made all the difference. Such a beautiful pearl enhancer. You have made this all your own and it is stunning.

ckrickett

I found some pretty GSSP studs on Etsy (at least that us what the vendor says they are) but the price was pretty terrific so even if they are I am I am not very knowledgable to be able to tell the difference from GSSP and freshwater.

If they are dyed freshwaters they are still pretty.

they are 10mm

FullSizeRender-94.jpg