• Become a Pearl Insider!

Register as a member today for exclusive access to, member only insider info, incredible contests to exotic locations, and have your questions answered by pearl experts from around the world.

Join the community today. Just click Register at the top!

Show Us Your Pearls In Action!!!

Katbran

Well that's fun and colourful !! It looks great !! Yes I was going to ask if they are crimp covers.

JP I've seen a gold bead at the end of your gemstone necklaces, do you use the round crimp covers or is it to hide a thread knot .. do you not use wire at all? I always used fine wire with the fine beads as I was worried about them cutting through thread .. though Power Pro would probably be ok ..

Last edited:
There are just some random gold and silver beads here and there. No crimping as rather than using bead wire, I strung this one on Power Pro and knotted and glued the end. It has no clasp. Once again, my photography doesn't capture the colors. I am also finding that I like random placement, rather than symmetrical and even distribution of the pearls. I just find it more interesting.

BWeaves

little h emerald and soufflé' pendant on a pistachio akoya necklace from PP. My reborn pearl earrings work well with the pendant.

IMG_2945.jpg

BWeaves

Thank you! I have to confess. These pieces knock my socks off. I can't believe I own them.

Last edited:

JerseyPearl

BW--The greens are so beautiful. Stunning combination.

I would be knocking those pearls off of those jeans left and right! Very cute, though.

baby nurse

BWeaves, I love the pendant with that dress. They look like they were meant to be worn together.

As an aside, I ordered that same dress last year and loved it but it didn't suit me! Somehow the skirt was too full on me. And I think I got it in the blue with yellow trim also. I'll see if I can find a pic...

baby nurse

Ok, here's the dress. Sooo lovely on you BW; I couldn't return mine fast enough!

The pearls are the biggie Edisons PP had as a special in May last year. These were beautiful but I ended up returning them because I didn't love them. I'm sure someone else is enjoying them by now!

IMG_6060.jpg

IMG_6063.jpg