Sea of Cortez Harvest

I will begin posting photos of this year's harvest soon...as soon as possible. We've had our hands full (I would love to say "full of pearls") with work: the harvest & sales. The most amusing thing that has happened with us is the GIA-Mexico "Pearl Safari".
So, please forgive my lack of time -not of interest- it is a consequence of the well known "downsizing effect".

This "Cortez Pearl Safari" took a lot of our time & efforts...but it was well worth it! We had a very good time with our visitors and they gave us ample time to share our stories, passion and pearls with them. Here's the full info: http://www.perlas.com.mx/blog/2012/07/09/our-first-official-pearl-safari/.
Today WE FINISHED WITH THE 2012 Pearl Harvest...we still have the Mabe to harvest, so this is not over yet, but I had a small respite to write this and check out my favorite forum :)

I shall return!

Those Pearl Safaris are open to any one? Pearl-Guiders, take note!

Do they get to stay at the Coronado hotel? If I remember the name rightly, but it is very close to the farm, right on the water and has the best fresh orange juice, not to mention classic Mexican adobe rococco architecture. And dinner? Where is dinner? At that fabulous place- Los Arboles? I am really having a time with names, but you know which one I mean....

All I got was the orange juice, but I loved the rest of the hotel.

Amazingly I finding these posts... I believe we could have a VIP Pearl-Guide Cortez Pearl Harvest if you wanted and have everyone stay over at Hotel Playa de Cortez, enjoy our lunch at the very amazing seafood/taco places we have such as Los Arbolitos, Mariscos El Rey, El Pescadito and El Mazate?o.
Yep! Definitively can be done and I would be very happy to have everyone here :)

SIGN ME UP ... and once I translate those restaurant names for Walter, you'll have to sign him up too LOL. Taco joints he manages quite well at without a word of Spanish :)

It would be like a dream to attend this or Ruckus!

Back