Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

pattye

Hi All

Recently caught a Honora pearl show on television retailer QVC, they presented a a simple necklace in sterling NOT called "pearls in motion", but the same concept. Eight moveable 7mm potato cfwp on a sterling chain for $84. So the mechanism isn't necessarily expensive, at least in sterling. Just thought some of you might be interested that the concept is being applied to other than high end pearls. (NOT an endorsement of, or recommendation to purchase from QVC or Honora, although I have done both.) (Item J 10258, if you want a closer look.)

Maybe we will see our online sellers-forum members make the likes available in some large CFWP??!!!:D May be a wonderful way to feature those exotic colors that can't be matched for a full strand????

Pattye
so many pearls, so little time

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen the PIM earrings? That's the only piece of Miki that has ever enticed me. Big colored oval PIM earrings? Oh yeah!

No, I missed the earrings when I looked at their website. I will have to go back for a look. I am intrigued by "Interactive Pearl Jewelry!"

Pattye

LOL, it's called "Interactive Pearl Jewelry" when we are adults, but it begins with "pop beads" when we are kids!

No wonder I crave large pearls! I was imprinted by iridescent pop beads at an early age!! :D

Pattye

I think it's really wonderful to get ideas from forum members. It would be nice to have a poll of how many of you would buy a piece like this with Freshwater AAA or AA+ pearls.

I'm not sure how to add the poll tool to this so you might just have to post your vote. My technically challenged side is coming out!

Last edited:
Great Idea, the Poll!! I'll be curious to see how it turns out! Maybe the Voters will make some additional comments here also! I think my Dtr in Laws (mid 30's would like something like that!) And done in CFWP the price is soooooo much more reasonable.

Pattye

Yes, I love these. It would be great to be able to add-a-pearl (or a diamond or other bead) That way one could mix colors, sizes and quantity on the chain.

I would love to see them offered in silver, yellow or pink gold, maybe even bronze.

Oh, pink gold with some untreated pink CFWP (which are much pinker in person than on the screen) or even white pearls on pink gold would be pretty too.

I forgot to say when I first posted this, that Honora has been hit or miss for me for anyone interested in ordering from QVC. I did not care for their dyed "black" pearls as they were gray and had none of the overtones the ones on TV had (nor were the rondels in my strand quite as "puffy" as the ones on TV), but I have a 10.5mm white ringed strand from them that I love.

Last edited:
oooohhhhh...I would LOVE this! has anything been made? Any pictures available???? Are any of the wonderful vendors here going to make some? I would love a necklace, earring set made with different colors alternating.....yumyum!

Back