Pearl Farm Safari?

At Jewelmer we have hosted many Pearl farm safaris in the past for institutions like the GIA, as well as retail buyer groups in Europe, and for media. Would any loyal pearl-guide.com follower be interested in organising a group for a pearl farm safari exclusively for pearl-guide.com?

The venue: www.flowerisland-resort.com

Pearl Safari

Pearl Safari

Dear Mr Branellec,

your Ana Marie made me addicted to pearls when I visited her few years back and I just met her last week in Hong Kong, where she gave me the shock that she is leaving your company after so many years. She made me following the GIA pearl course.

and of course when I dream I see Palawan and the pristine blue waters and the pics of the Flower Island webside.

you are making my dream come true?

Told her to make framed 1000 Peso notes with Jewelmer, the year 2011 ( year of the issue of these beautiful pearl notes) and your signature and maybe Mr Manuel Cojuangco as a special occasion item.

Like to be a candidate

Jacques Christophe,

It's quite a treat to see you posting on pearl-guide.

Recently, I have been studying your contributions to the GIA pearl course and found them both informative and idealistic.

Keep up the good work and hope to see you on pearl-guide frequently and maybe one day in Palawan.

Last edited:
Darn - just closing on a house! I would need a benefactor, or a "pearl daddy", or a fairy godmother. I have heard wonderful stories of the beguiling Jewelmer home. Someday... :cool:

looks like the offer to go to Flower Island and see Jewelmer's pearl farm, which is such an unique opportunity will not materialize, am I right?

I have been and I can say that if you have the oppurtunity to go you should not miss it. It isn't just another destination. It is truly unique and beautiful. The people are warm and genuine. If you love pearls and pearling life, and if you have the means you should not miss this. I know I'll be back when I have the chance.

Jacques Christophe,
I would be very interested in both visiting and/or hosting an interested group on a Jewelmer Safari. I have visited/harvested at various South Sea Pearl farm locations and am fluent in the both the operation and background of pearls. My travels take me mostly to Indonesia and French Polynesia, however, I have been eager to make it over to Jewelmer's farming location as we have met only at the Hong Kong Trade shows. Please feel free to contact me on here or email me at info@kaviarpearls.com.
Again, I would be very keen to visit and learn.

All the best,

Kristin Richard

It is definitely worth the trip. Why not a P-G Ruckus in the Philippines?!

With some advance notice, I almost certainly could be talked into it. I hear there's good scuba diving in the Philippines, too. I just have to save up some vacation time, so it would probably have to wait until next year.

Let's talk.

Sheri

Sounds perfect. Seriously, it is a much more 'central' location and after hearing about the Jeremy/Josh/Mike trip there recently, I can't wait to go!!

Back