On line shops - white Hanadama pearls necklace

drzappa

Dear All,

It is my first post on this forum, so that I hope you will pardon me in case of any mistake in the rules for the posts.

I have always been fascinated by pearls and, apart from simple gifts to girls during my previous free and libertine life, I am now intentioned to purchase a beautiful pearl necklace for the splendid woman who has been tolerating me for a certain time until now... also, I forsee a gift for my older nephew who is going to graduate soon.

Anyway... apart from the obvious Mikimoto certainty, I have been looking on the internet to try to understand better this fantastic world. Apparently the quality and safety of purchase provided by certain notorious web shops (PearlParadise) is sound.
It seems that an online shop would permit to me, a certain budget given, to sacrifice the notoriety of the name of the brand in favour of an increase in the quality of the pearls I would purchase.

In short: I would like to receive your opinion on the purchase of a 18", 8mm, metallic white hanadama akoya pearls at the top of the shop portfolio.
Do you have any suggestion regarding which web shop to choose?
Any information on European web shops (example: netpearls.com)?
Any consideration regarding the type of pearls I indicated?

Thanks for your suggestions,

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought natural white hanadama akoyas from Pearl Paradise that are absolutely gorgeous.

Among the EU sellers here we have people like Wendy, www.pearlescence.co.uk and cees (Amsterdam Pearls and cees_van_oije on Instagram).

Personally I would much rather have a gift where the money was spent on the quality than the name :) But you will know what matters to the lucky woman.

- Karin

Drzappa, You are wise to ask before buying Hanadama pearls. Certificates can be cloned or created and some buyers have been taken advantage of by unscrupulous sellers. There are are threads on this forum talking about this problem, and Jeremy discussed it when Newberry had her birthday party at Pearl Paradise in April 2016. I believe the video is still available to view on Pearl Paradises facebook page under videos. https://www.facebook.com/pearlparadise/videos/10154497500282006/

Back