NSFW! Uh... Okay, I never thought of pearls like that before...

LOL! I've got a dozen lines NONE OF WHICH ARE SUITABLE! Thanks for the laugh! I'll let someone else say what I'm thinking.

Last edited:
Hmmm -- My first thought was the inspiration to the person who designed it! My next was whoever has the guts to buy it and wear it!

This belongs in The Pearl - not in Pearl Guide. (if you're wondering, check it out in Amazon/Books)

It's actually pretty in a twisted sort of way. If a woman bought it, it could reside in her boudoir in a special place, like stockings and garters. Like a sign to her husband so he could know it was okay to 'knock' on her door that night.

barbie

It's actually pretty in a twisted sort of way. If a woman bought it, it could reside in her boudoir in a special place, like stockings and garters. Like a sign to her husband so he could know it was okay to 'knock' on her door that night.

barbie

If a woman bought it.....:cool:....Hmmm....I heard of someone named Lillie Axelrod who was a hard-driving bulldog of a business woman who was closing deals on her cell phone while in hard labor birthing a child. I would say this necklace would be quite suitable. :D

That's one of the best laughs I ever had in this forum! Thanks! Hmmmm...could be a nice conversation piece. Lol. :D

Finally, someone is getting closer to my one-liners. Also, it appears to be a Kosher pearl. I've heard of pearl-pealing but, oh my!

Hmm...Not too much interest in pearls in Israel ,eh Nora? Or is it just the subject matter?

Those are fireballballs! Attached to each other! That is a work of cleverness!

I know some folks in SF (both sexes) who would love it!

Ah, c'mon Knottess, make us snort our coffee!

Finally, someone is getting closer to my one-liners. Also, it appears to be a Kosher pearl. I've heard of pearl-pealing but, oh my!

George says if you insist on bringing up the subject, he knows a man who circumcises elephants. The pay isn't very good, but he gets a big tip.

BTW, Moslem do it too at the age of 13 when it hurts more......

Last edited:
LOLOLOL!!!!! I bow to the MASTER! LOLOLOL!

ROTFL! That's good, really snorty. It even more than makes up for the absent knotty snort!

The, umm... piece... has been relisted at a far more reasonable price :D

This is a great surprise! When I saw the title, I thought the link would either be to the (NSFW) pearl thong with the uber-unfortunate vegetal brand name or the equally NSFW Coco de Mer pearl massage ring.

I'm tempted, but the hardware is gold, and I'm a little disturbed that the... ahem... "skin" is not "wildly, silky smooth" to borrow a phrase from an eBay mainstay known for less phallic listings.

I wonder if the blueness could be remedied by loosening a jump ring somewhere? :)

It only goes to show you how "repetitive" mother nature can be. It's a pretty clever setting.

yuck! I wouldn't be caught dead with that thing on...wonder why anyone would wear it! Good for a giggle and not much else....pretty funny!

Back