New Sparkly Kojima Rings...

kojimapearl

Hello pearly people, Thought I would share some of our new rings. I am very happy with them.. and I hope you enjoy these spring hopefuls... especially all you out there in the snowy places!
They are all one of a kind and hand made of 18k yellow gold.
The first is a flower of sorts with natural color lavender Chinese fresh water pearls and peach moonstones set around a faceted green zircon.
The second is a purple tourmaline cabochon with tiny white Chinese fresh water pearls.
The third is a glass cameo. The cameo is made (poured by hand) by a friend of mine Mauro Panto. He is an Italian wealth of knowledge in geology, ancient coins and jewelry, (he is also my neighbor in the GJX show in Tucson, so I have had so far 13 years to inspect his work and listen to his "poetry").
The fourth photo is of two "gemmy" faceted tourmaline stones with tiny Chinese fresh water pearls.

Attachments

• january rings 2009 -1.jpg
    january rings 2009 -1.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 30
  • january rings 2009 -2.jpg
    january rings 2009 -2.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 28
  • january rings 2009 -4.jpg
    january rings 2009 -4.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 29
  • january rings 2009 -5.jpg
    january rings 2009 -5.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 29
Those are gorgeous, Sarah...beautiful springtime colors. I especially love the pearls with the sparkly pink tourmalines.

Sheri

Gorgeous, gorgeous. I would wear any of them in a heartbeat.

Sarah, your use of color is so perfect that I had to comment again. ;)

I'm with Pattye on needing a lottery sized windfall...

I love the use of colors here - these all shout "spring!" like a grove of budding trees.

Beautiful rings, Sarah! :D

Do you work with White Gold or Platinum?

If I win the lottery, I too would like a pearl halo ring or pendant with a nice big carbochon ruby or deep pink spinal :D

In fact, I have a nice Chatham ruby chequeboard heart that I would like to make into a pendant one day, just need the money! :rolleyes: :eek: :D

DK :)

Spectacular! I especially love the first one. That is a flower that will always bring sunshine!!

Love the rings, but the first one is spectacular! Would love to wear it! I need that ring for my bday in May!

rings

rings

They are adorable, just like the single kasumi pearl in stacking ring. However, the Tahitian cross pendant, which was sold already, is really something else http://kojimapearl.com/jewelry/index.html, especially the blue pearl and the 2 green ones above it.

Back