New pearl catalogues

purlgurl

A kind hearted relative just brought in a stack of catalogues she thought I might be interested in... including Kailis & Paspaley. So Im sitting here drooling, and only you guys here know how much I appreciate her kind thought.
Thank you for being
  • passionate about pearls
  • empathetic enough to read this
    and here!
    Happy festive season to all & a Pearly New Year.

Last edited:
I have a Paspaley catalog that I treasure, so I know what you mean -- not to mention a certain issue of Australian Vogue! ;)

Ah yes, the Vogue mag is on my coffee table, along with the current Paspaley catalogue, plus a couple of very old ones Mikeyy brought me on one of his trips.. they are definitely worth drooling over!

Ahhh purlgurl,
what incredible eye candy to drool over and dream about :)
Although not solely pearls, the jewellery catalogues of auction houses such as Christies, Sotheby's, Phillips etc. show many eye-popping pearl pieces. The catalogues with the words Magnificent/Important/Significant in the title are the ones to go for. I have a stack I bought on ebay. Cheap thrills!!!!!!

Regards from Kerry.

Ahhh purlgurl,
what incredible eye candy to drool over and dream about :)
Although not solely pearls, the jewellery catalogues of auction houses such as Christies, Sotheby's, Phillips etc. show many eye-popping pearl pieces. The catalogues with the words Magnificent/Important/Significant in the title are the ones to go for. I have a stack I bought on ebay. Cheap thrills!!!!!!

Regards from Kerry.

I have several Sotheby's catalogs that I often pull out and drool at all the gorgeous pearls. I was just looking at a few of them the other day to help with my new pearl addiction. They are great coffee table books!!

Wow! I had no idea we had (another?) such an accomplished photographer in our midst!
Congratulations on your beautiful work. You have made those pearls sing!

Tim, those are fabulous photos. One thing I've always wondered is how you get the floating in air effect. What's holding up the pieces? A mystery! ;)

Thanks for this link; it is a joy to follow.
so you are saying some of those are Paspaley Pearls? Good for you!!!!

Hi Tim
It was a fantastic journey through all the categories on your site. Brilliant conceptions. I think I will recognize your work when I see it in the future. Thanks for sharing.

Back