Need to buy Loose Pearls

yogender.gupta

I need to buy 2 white color non-treated south sea pearls of 5 carats each (for astrology). Also that the pearls need to be non treated (not sure what this means). Who are good vendors (give me peace of mind) who sell these including shipping to India. I may be more interested in the AA+ rather than AAA for saving on cost.

How do I convert carat into mm ? Or if anyone can give an idea what an 8-9mm pearl would weigh, that will be helpful.

Dear Yogender, I just send you a private message but the contact will sell you in momme weight (3.75 gram is 1 momme) prices are in Japanese Yen and then converted into dollars, Size's normally are 8-9 mm, 9-10 mm, 11-12 mm and so on. Prices are also in the mm range so u are lucky if the pearl is 11.99 mm and just not 12 mm Round ones are the most expensive, the luster/orient of a pearl is also an important value factor. Most reliable south sea pearl traders will sell non treated ( enchanted) pearls. Copper color pearls are almost all treated, except Justin Hunter's Fiji Pearls and some Tahitians but reliable sources have to inform you about that.

I have no clue who cees may be talking about, but of members of this forum, we have a couple of south sea pearl farmer partners. He sells direct, but maybe not long distance. R&B is the member's name.

However, I thought that for Vedic astrology the pearls have to be natural? That MoP core just doesn't have the right vibrations....

Thanks Caitlin

Bron and I are doing fine with the through traffic here at the Island. Every sale counts but some are just to complex to enjoy.

Hey, we sold our biggest and best round pearl from last years harvest to someone from over your way, Beverly Hills.

We wish you well in your search yogender, we live quite remote and only have basic services when we go to town so over seas sales is quite difficult.

Vinita
Put your link in your signature,so it will show up on all your posts. Also- Do you work there? own it? Your family own it? Please tell us a bit......

Vinita
Put your link in your signature,so it will show up on all your posts. Also- Do you work there? own it? Your family own it? Please tell us a bit......

Thanks for suggestion .
Actually am an Enggineer Gradutate, I am working here because i am very fond of pearls. And this Pearl Royale belongs to Mr. Siddharth Sarkar group of companies.They are in Pearl buiseness since last seven generation and their families have seen all ups and downs in Pearl buiseness since last 100 yrs.

Back