Last purchase of 2020!

Lilpearl

My last purchase of 2020, was a perfectly imperfect Jewelmer GSS strand from Cees, that will be given new life in 2021!

Can’t wait for this beauty to arrive a tout suite!!

My last purchase of 2020, was a perfectly imperfect Jewelmer GSS strand from Cee

Nice!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who succumbed to end of year pearl purchases!

Beautiful strand Lilpearl !

I too, took a shining to that strand when posted. Beautiful color, and I love circle pearls. It is lovely and will be excited to see a picture when you receive it. Wear it in good healthy!

Thank you all for your nice comments! This strand kind of grew on me when I first saw it in Cees IG feed! Its such an interesting strand. I love how shiny the pearls are and those big circles!

Just a quick update for neck shots...I’m in awe of the color and shine of this unique strand!

B992AE36-B479-4F42-97A6-3BF1788698DE.jpg
Golden south sea circle strand with pendant

Looks lovely. Golden suits you very well :)

Beautiful beautiful goldens Lilpearl! The color, the luster, the circles...very special, they are glowing on you!

Oooo a lovely strand of goldens Lilpearl, and they look fantastic on you!

Lilpearl, your new golden necklace looks fabulous on you! My husband THANKS you for buying it so I didn't ;) Congratulations and wear with great joy!

Those pearls look fabulous on you, enjoy!

Back