Help with a project - supplies search

Heidi

Hey Everyone,

I just spent a long afternoon driving my husband back from the Hood to Coast Relay finish line: LINK. (His team finished - impressive!!) This means I had a lot of time to think.

When I think, I design and today I fixated on a beading project-to-be. I'm posting here to mine the vast PG intelligence and resources for purchasing suggestions. I am looking for small keshi or small baroque FW pearls, 2 - appx 6mm. I need center-drilled but it does not matter if they are long- short- or belly-drilled. Also, weird shapes and colors are welcome. Quantity of 25-100 per grouping/type. No sharp edges or corners/broken pearls. This is for a wearable art project or few of them - I'll be incorporating the pearls into delicate knitted fabric.

I am looking for more unusual things than what I typically see in some of the familiar commercial grade sites. If you have suggestions or possibly some weird or too small to be easily useful in jewelery stock to sell that you think might fit my criteria, please PM me.

Back