Freshwater solataires

aerinha

I've seen SS pearls on omegas where you can wear a solataire pearl or add/change pearls. I would love to see this done with large, perhaps freshadama or untreated, freshwaters. Imagine wearing one naturally eggplant pearl at the hollow of your throat.

aerinha said:
I've seen SS pearls on omegas where you can wear a solitaire pearl or add/change pearls. I would love to see this done with large, perhaps freshadama or untreated, freshwaters. Imagine wearing one naturally eggplant pearl at the hollow of your throat.

Any color! :cool: Seen strands of small pearls (about 2 to 5mm graduated - a thin strand, with a relatively huge center - 11-12mm). Also small beads with one large pear in the middle arranged to fit on the collarbone as you say. I should say, I would love the idea. The ones I found were not exactly something I would buy, but the concept clinched ;)

That's a wonderful idea and definitely doable with the large Freshwater Elite Collection. All you have to do is ask ;)

I am a big fan of the 16 inch necklace because I love the look of whatever I happen to be wearing around my neck resting just "there". About the only thing that length doesn't work with is a turtleneck, but I never wear them so it's perfect:D

I had been kicking around getting a tahitian on an omega and maybe later adding a white and golden SS so I could group them or wear them single and then my current purple pearl obession developed and I realized I might be able to do the same with freshwater.

The 16" length for a solitaire really seems to be the best length because of where it lays. Of course, this depends on an individual's neck circumference but typically 16" is the way to go.

Back