Christmas came early!

Lilpearl

My Christmas present came just in time and it’s fabulous! I can not begin to describe the magnificent WSS pearl our Cees picked for this ring. It’s like looking in the mirror, so shiny and lustrous!
I was debating whether to paired it with diamonds and emeralds, but ultimately the tsavorites won my heart!

5EBA4511-1624-4BB9-B010-6BAEEAAD118E.jpg
6D63F31D-44E9-424F-BE72-338179377B6A.jpeg
BB8A4052-118F-4BB4-AA3C-6C283B5B048E.jpg

Oooh, your new ring is just magificent! I agree so with Lady_Disdain about that delicate use of diamonds ... and the tsavorite ring is brilliant! Congratulations :)

An absolutely stunning ring! I just love the green tsavorites with WSS pearl, you have divine taste. I adore Cees pearls - A very merry early Christmas to you! ��Enjoy ��

Lovely christmas present. The tsavorites are perfect with that pearl, just beautiful

Beautiful! Wear it in Good Health and Happy Holidays! :)

Truly a breathtaking ring! Amazing pearl and the pairing with gemstones, stunning!

Lilpearl

Your new ring is opulent! Lovely design and gorgeous pearl and stones. Just wow......

Thank you everyone for your nice comments and complements!! I’m thrilled with my present!

Thank you pearlbop! Dying for Christmas to get here so I can finally wear it!!

Thank you pearlbop! Dying for Christmas to get here so I can finally wear it!!

It's a beautiful ring, and a wonderful design with the small diamonds. But I know how you feel -- when I get something for myself for christmas, my husband takes it away and wraps it, and I have to wait to even look at it!

Love that ring more every time I look at these photos!

Oh, the "hidden" Christmas gift LOL. Walter's got a certain sophisticated grey box on his "desk" (aka pre-pandemic, the corner of my dining room table). He was a bit unsure of sizing so made me try it on with my eyes closed tight LOL LOL LOL. He's SURE it was all his idea, despite flurries of photos back and forth between me and the kind staff of PP for days on end ... but I'm allowing him his fantasy for the moment ;)

Back