beautiful luster SS pearls earrings

imanit

Baroque Pearl
I found those pearls browsing Etsy... discovered that seller is our own "perlinda"..
I bought them. Indah was very helpful.
Pearls are better then her pictures suggested ( and she takes good pictures). Fact is that it's possible to make bad pearls look good on pictures, but it's very hard to do good pearls a justice. They always look better in hand. White/silver, slight pink in a tone. Slightly oval 11.8x12.6mm

Indah pictures of them:
il_570xN.354892129_do5r.jpgil_570xN.354892135_nkuo.jpgil_570xN.354892107_dzrv.jpgil_570xN.354888568_amj5.jpg

My pictures do not do them justice neither....
IMG_5588.jpgIMG_5605.jpgIMG_5582.jpgIMG_5586.jpgIMG_5583.jpgIMG_5581.jpgIMG_5597.jpgIMG_5591.jpgIMG_5578.jpg

Beautiful pearls and earring settings!

I am not usually keen on dangling earrings, however, I quite like the idea of a pair of diamond huggies with interchangeable drops like SSP, Tahitians, diamonds and red/pink gemstones.

DK :)

They're soooo beautiful. I love how they turned out. You certainly have great taste in jewelry! :)

I admitted looooong time ago that I have a small (really tiny) disorder when it comes to pearls.
With time it progressed from wanting them all to wanting just some of them. I think (hope) that it means that I'm on my way to being cured...... unless it means that my "problem" is deepening since what I "need" to add to my collection is getting more and more expensive and difficult to obtain... What do you think?? Is there any hope???

exemple of my obsession: I just bought those.... I HAVE ALREADY TAHITIANS!! I DON'T NEED MORE!!!....but they were calling my name.... LOUDLY... over the ocean....
9.6-10.2.jpg

aren't they pretty... my new babies????

:p:confused:;) ( ok, I know.. I'm sick!!)

OMG, I would buy those, too!!

As for your sickness, we are a totally dysfunctional support group! We egg each other on to buy more pearls! then more. No "help" to be had, here!

You are not sick! Those Tahitians are amazing! Do you have them yet?

- Karin

You are not sick! Those Tahitians are amazing! Do you have them yet?

- Karin

YUP..... unfortunately they are as ugly in hand as on this picture.... had to force myself not to send them back.

of course, colors are less saturated in life, but this I knew before buying.. but this strand has those blues and pinks and pistachio pearls in it.... really ugly......:p:eek:

I believe a lady can never have too many jewellery, pearls or otherwise.

DK :D

ah, Sven ... I was hoping to go 'cold turkey' but I was getting shakey after seeing the photos...perhaps just a 'taste' of ebay .... just a peek ... here I go ...

crap...I bought stuff..

And, that Tahitian necklace...well...speachless...other than to say...I need more money...lots more money ... did that come from a supplier or a retail site (if so which one ? ) It's so beautiful...sigh..

OMG, I just had a fabulous idea.

Herewith we are starting a new business and selling pearl dust herbal tea !

Limited time offer! 1 gram of tea for ONLY US$ 999
If you order now, you will receive the actual pearl to the dust as well!

100% guaranty that I will work, maybe !

The treatment should go no longer than approx 10 years and you will be clean !

Call now: 555 – NO – HELP, to order

For me, back praying to the oyster god! :D

Back