Lightbulb Help on Writing an SSP article :)

Hello Pearl Guide peeps!

I come once again with some random questions, that hope you can help answer. They're all easy ~opinion type questions anyway.
    Just to give you a bit of a background, I'm actually writing a blog post on SSP and Pearl fashion in general, and am a bit stuck with some info. Any advice is most welcome.

Here are the questions:
    - What interests you about SSP? How about when compared to other types of pearls?
    - If you already have pearls (SSP or not), what would make you consider buying some SSP?
    - Is there anything in the world of pearls and pearl fashion, anything you can think of, that you think is missing or would like to change?

That's all for now!

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Miriam Reed's Avatar

If you already have some classic small white pearls and some Tahitians, South Sea pearls would be a great addition to your collection as they are larger pearls, so give a different look. Whether baroque or round they make a statement.
    Miriam Reed
    PEARL DISTRIBUTORS
    http://www.pearldistributors.com
    1 800 913 0676

Quote Originally Posted by whiteferrero View Post
    Hello Pearl Guide peeps!

I come once again with some random questions, that hope you can help answer. They're all easy ~opinion type questions anyway.
    Just to give you a bit of a background, I'm actually writing a blog post on SSP and Pearl fashion in general, and am a bit stuck with some info. Any advice is most welcome.

Here are the questions:
    - What interests you about SSP? How about when compared to other types of pearls?
    SSP is favorite for jewelry, Natural Pearl will never can compare

- If you already have pearls (SSP or not), what would make you consider buying some SSP?
    always want bigger and bigger darker and darker, shiner and shiner

- Is there anything in the world of pearls and pearl fashion, anything you can think of, that you think is missing or would like to change?
    this is great question, but i wont tell my secret ..
    That's all for now!
    Here are the questions:
    SSP is favorite for jewelry, Natural Pearl will never can compare

always want bigger and bigger darker and darker, shiner and shiner

this is great question, but i wont tell my secret ..