Page 980 of 981 FirstFirst ... 480880930970978979980981 LastLast
Results 14,686 to 14,700 of 14711
    Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert 86Corvettegirl's Avatar

Oh, WOW!! I go off the grid for a little while so hubby can decompress & when I get back, there are so many beautiful pearl posts! Ladies, all of you just amaze me!! So many beauties & so many lovely combinations! I'm gong to have to play catch up! LOL

Yesterday, I wore my Tahitian tin cup, a Tahitian/diamond pendant, & my Tahitian/ Tanzanite drop earrings.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Traveling Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jeg's Avatar

Welcome back with those beautiful Tahitians, 86C!

Sometimes, all I need is a pair of pearl studs. Metallic studs from POJ.
    Name:  3A5F91E6-FCD6-4909-80C9-FBB58F73B8A7.jpeg
Views: 155
Size:  131.0 KB

Name:  25C6B2B8-8B2F-427C-B1EC-65C765FCAD9E.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  92.4 KB

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Wonderful to see you again, 86C, and wonderful Tahitians. The tanzanite earrings are one of my favourite pieces here on PG.
    Jeg, super-cute, all of it!
    Jesskat, thanks for your kind words. Big, shiny Tahitians will always be my true love, but I’m having lots of fun mixing pearl and gemstones and learning to love smaller pearls

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

SydK, what lovely new creations you've made; glowing on you!

Jeg, I think we need a new thread to compete with the "Men in Pearls" one ... Furries in Pearls ... how adorable is that pair of rascals!!!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

Those tahitians are beautiful 86Corvettegirl.
    Very pretty earrings Jeg.
    Beautiful creations SydK. Spring is always lovely, except for the pollen that is. Where I live in sweden the leaves are just starting to change color, the apples are ripe and we haven't yet had our first frost. I am sure the have in the north. Some of my roses have started blooming again. I am sure there are mushrooms in the forest but I told my family that either they have to pick them themself (and get those tics themselves) or buy them in the store. I got three tics this year and they have a bigger precentage of diseases where we have the summer cabin. I got lyme disease last year and not-husband three times but I have at least started getting a vaccin against TBE. I really do hate those tics. My familys answer, we don't want to get tics...when I was a child tics wasn't that common, but the last 20 years they been a pain.

86C beautiful Tahitian pearls and layering!

Jeg, those studs are so shiny, lovely color!

Sydk, beautiful pieces. Spring is a beautiful season, enjoy it! I’m waving goodby to summer and ready for some cool breeze but it’s unlikely as there are many tropical storms still developing in the Caribbean!

Thanks, SydK, CathyKeshi, Charlotta, and Lilpearl! Cathy, there’s actually a third furry critter. I think it’s supposed to be a chipmunk, maybe. I never outgrew my fondness for cute critters and tend to acquire buddies for bunny and the traveling pearl while on trips. These were from Okinawa. The salespeople were so nice. When they realized I was interested in the stuffies, they brought a whole bag out for me to choose from!

I think, (at least, I hope) I mentioned that CathyKeshi sent me a little treasure box of gems to play with. I’ve used some of them in the dangly earrings. I loved the cheery lemonade colors of the Songea sapphires in the stash. I mixed them with some baby “Edison” pearls to make this strand. Thank you, dear Cathy!!!

Worn by itself-
    Name:  872A5F8B-5756-4E48-8D7B-AA3312A19E90.jpeg
Views: 133
Size:  110.1 KB

Name:  E125BF40-357C-4E30-B0B8-1D34649A2986.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  28.5 KB

Worn with Japan Kasumi pearls from Kojima.
    Name:  1B844284-3D88-45FE-BAB8-09EED7A1E233.jpeg
Views: 128
Size:  150.7 KB

Name:  30ADC089-D3A3-429A-BB3D-8E1137452B40.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  44.9 KB

First-graft Pearl Senior Member

86C, I absolutely love love love that Tahitian necklace combo. Such great layering.

SydK, I absolutely hear you on the Tahitians. I'm trying to learn to love things other than blue Tahitians, hahah.

Jeg, I am absolutely in love with the sapphire/baby Edison strand! So cute and as you say, cheery!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

Wowza. Great pearls everyone!

Love the colours and proportions, Jeg, and everything looks amazing with those Kasumi.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Pearly friends really truly are the very best friends. That sapphire necklace with the baby Edisons is so pretty, so dare I say, whimsical. Well done Jeg!
    Etsy Shop: Ocean's Cove
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: Ocean's Cove

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

My pleasure, Jeg ... and what a delightful set that is!!! Lemons, and limes, and raspberries and strawberries ... delicious! And I love it with those glorious Kasumi pearls

I have a few furry friends around here too ... most live in my camper, where I do not ever pretend to be a grown-up. Mostly little Disney creatures on the credenza, in camper/safari garb, except one big Tigger. In younger days young Walter chose one each night to keep him company in bed. Now Reffi my dog is his companion On the back of the sofa live my sea creatures; whales and babies, several crab and octopus people ... eventually many of them make their way home with visiting children who seem to need a friend who isn't judgemental ... then I get a new one . We have 2 new ones in our tribe; the 2 Walters each got a big giant soft dinosaur; one to welcome home, one to thank for help around the house.
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

First-graft Pearl Senior Member

Name:  IMG_6099.jpeg
Views: 96
Size:  148.4 KB

My second pearly mail, all strung! Metallic apricot Edisons from druzy - and I adore them so much; they are stunning.

I was actually pretty active making and stringing this weekend, so I'll have more to share in the coming days

Jesskat, they are stunning! Lovely colour on you.
    Look forward to seeing what else you made

Thanks so much, jesskat, BWeaves, SydK, JerseyPearl and CathyKeshi! Thanks, SydK, I am quite fond of the Kasumi strand. I like your description, JerseyPearl! I’m all about whimsy!! Cathy, the lemonade colors glistened at me all summer, but now I think they can even pass as colors of fall leaves.

jesskat, your new strand is so pretty! So glad you’re happy with it. Excited to see more show and tell!