Page 921 of 982 FirstFirst ... 421821871911919920921922923931971 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 14724

Quote Originally Posted by jeg View Post
    Thanks 86C, BWeaves and AzFlyGirl! Love your Tahitians AzFlyGirl and BWeaves!

I wore my Traveling Pearl today as we drove around the tulip fields. Bunny has her own that never comes off.
    Attachment 73772

Attachment 73773

Attachment 73774
    Absolutely amazing photos !
    And the bunny is so lovely !
    We also have a Pearly Bear that warm us with its beauty Name:  20200423_002104.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  93.2 KB

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

Libella: Aw, I love pearly bear!

Well, someone put me out of my misery. I was lusting after the Kamoka Kaleidoscopic Tahitian Circled Pearl Strand and somebody bought it. Phew! Now I don't have to feel guilty about wanting it, but needing to pay the plumber instead. I hope one of you bought it so I can oogle it.

95F today. Lilac linen and Kasumi pearls and freshwater keshi from Kojima. The long ombre' rope of keshi is worn double. The pendant and earrings are Kasumi with tanzanites.

Name:  39654EAC-7671-442B-9192-373CED459983_1_201_a.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  127.7 KB
    Last edited by BWeaves; 04-23-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Red's Avatar

Oooh, gorgeous keshi rope and wonderful layered pieces. BWeaves. However, you can keep the 95F.

Getting ready for my afternoon walk with Sea of Cortez studs and keshi necklace assembled by OceansCove. The longer necklace is Fiji keshi from PP, assembled by Catherine at Stephen Vincent Design. Our expected high is 60F today. We are in the sweet spot between snow blowing season, and lawn mowing season.

Name:  20200423_125215.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  190.9 KB

Name:  20200423_125831.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  172.6 KB

OOOO Red! SoC and Fiji keshi. Gorgeous. And you have real grass, too. We have St. Augustine, which is like crab grass with a fancy name.

You ladies lifted my spirits today, with the last 3 pages of amazing pearly pictures ! Stressed vanished immediately !

Red- Oh my all the wonderful flour. I am sure YUMMY things are on the menu. Today your magenta blouse paired with the SOC necklace and Fiji keshi, ravishing ! Oh so pretty. Loved seeing the green grass in Minne-snow-ta . lol April and May can be such polar opposite weather days lol

Gemandpearlover- the purple Edisons are gorgeous! The amazing overtones and luster are to die-for !!

BWeaves- Your white layers were classic and elegant! Classic never goes out of style. Today's keshi on lilac linen, oh so pretty.
    (I lived in Florida and know all about St Augustine grass. Broke out in a itchy rash anywhere it touched my skin! I feel your pain, BW)

Jeg- so good to see Bubbly (my bubbles siamese twin) out playing so well with your beautiful SS strand. And your blue and white assemble reminded me of the Delft china I collected when I lived in Europe!

I am tired of being frumpy everyday at home, since self isolation. You know, sundress, no makeup, and ponytail. So easy to just be plain jane, and comfy. However time to get spiffed up again! I have decided for the remaining week, to wear something less casual, wear my pearls and at least make an effort with makeup and my hair! So I have added today's picture. This is my 'Newberry' Strand ! Yes, it is in ode to Newberry who was so kind as to pick it out for me when we were at Kojima workshop last summer. She has exquisite taste, and this necklace was definitely a keeper. So here is to you, Newberry, CHEERS !!
    Name:  Kojima  Newberry Strand.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  121.7 KB

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Love seeing my sister Fiji keshi, Red Those 2 necklaces look fabulous together
    AzFlyGirl, it's indeed a lucky day when Newberry decides to "enable" you; beautiful strand.
    BWeaves, no plumbers will come out here on house calls. Pretty pearl day!
    Libella, let's see if I can turn your cute castle bear so we can look in his eyes: Name:  20200423_002104.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  93.5 KB
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Marianne's Avatar

Oh so pretty, ladies!!! Thanks for sharing the beauty!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert newberry's Avatar

There is nothing I like better than helping select pearls. AzFlyGirl that strand looks as wonderful on you as I knew it would

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Oh, you all look so fabulous for lockdown. What beautiful colours and baroque shapes on display today!
    I’m a bit less fancy - just a circle Tahitian pendant. It’s small, but has the most beautiful luster and a lovely subtle pink overtone.
    Name:  C330C3B0-404B-44E6-97BE-9046B0F1D893.jpeg
Views: 281
Size:  85.2 KB
    Name:  A04A1EF6-4E9C-4CBB-9D69-BC3781382D45.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  22.6 KB

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

SydK sometimes simple is spectacular! Your pearl is lovely, and it looks wonderful on you, with that tropical top; the neckline shows it off to perfection!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Azflygirl: Love the Newberry strand. Newberry has amazing taste.
    SydK: That's a stunning pendant.

Well, the pipes are all replaced. The stucco and the dry wall are mostly up. We just need to get the drywall behind the water heater patched and some new wainscoting in the dining room. We talked to the painter today. I figure that while we touch up, I might as well change some of the colors and get a fresh look. The color we chose is Sea Salt, which reminds me of pastel green pearls. Fresh and calming.

Thank you, Newberry, Cathy, SydK and Bweaves. It is a lovely strand, I truly adore. Just wish the photo would show the amazing different overtones.

SydK, that is a nice pearl pendant. I like the shape of the pearl and the pretty pink overtone.

So today is day two, of get dolled up day! Today I chose a Kamoka T strand. I love my Ts, and this one is so deeply colorful ! I see new colors and overtones in the pearls, depending on the light. The photos really do not do it justice, however it is the best spot in the house for pictures. To wear this strand was a true 'pick me up' today, and put a little skip in my step!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by AzFlyGirl; 04-24-2020 at 11:19 PM.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Wow those purple Edisons smacked me awake !! Gorgeous !!

Red -Jealous of the flour !! ( and the ring ) Such a wonderful and unique design and the pearl.. wow! ! And the Sea of Cortez keshi are really lovely ! I've got to get back in touch with Douglas!

That bear is adorable...and such good taste in pearls !

BWeaves - Look at that fabulous Ombre Keshi rope ! I'm glad you are coming to the end of the nightmare ! I've been putting off the remodelling work to keep people out of the house - but my work is totally voluntary ! I too have been thinking of a sea foam green .... hmmmm

AZFly - That's a beautiful big necklace that Our Pearl Queen Newberry ( all hail the pearl queen) picked out for you. Always in safe hands when those pearly eyes are sourcing for you ! Well done! And the Kamoka T strand is certainly big and beautiful ! I agree it's nice to get a bit dressed up - it's easy to just hang in the sweat pants when there is no where to go !!

SydK- Cannot go wrong with a simple pendant !! I'm starting to like little pearl pendants now !!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

Bweaves, those ropes looks lovely on you.
    Red, the fijis and keshistrands are really beautiful.
    Libella, that pearly bear is adorable.
    SydK, that’s a pretty pendant.
    AzFlyGirl, that Kamoka tahitian strand looks great on you.

Thank you, Cathy, Katbran and Charlotta ! Appreciate your kindness.

BWeaves, pleased to hear your plumbing has been renovated. Good luck with the fresh new look. Would love to see what the color 'sea salt' looks like !

Well today is day 3, of making an effort in my home appearance. I admit though it does take a little bit of time and effort, it does make me feel a little more normal. Well, as normal as normal can be in the throws of a lockdown during a pandemic!

I chose my Kojima 'Sausalito' FWP strand. I saw this strand on a Facebook post, in June (?) last year and it immediately caught my eye. I love metallic FWP, and this strand with its multi overtones, was captivating. I ended up purchasing it and had Sarah hold it until I went to PbtB, in Sausalito last July....hence the name. When I wear this strand, I feel joyful !Name:  Kojima Sausalito Strand.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  128.2 KBName:  Kojima FW Metallic pastel gem.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  107.3 KB