Page 753 of 818 FirstFirst ... 253653703743751752753754755763803 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 12263
    Traveling Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jeg's Avatar

Thanks so much, Pattye, BWeaves, Charlotta, Cathy, Bcm21mk, 86C, Parrot Lady and amti!! I was so happy to get pre-party pictures, I forgot to take photos once all the food was displayed.

ParrotLady, the tea service was a wedding gift. It stays on that chest permanently to remind me to keep it polished. i had it stored away and several years ago pulled it out and spent a whole weekend cleaning it up. Never doing that again!

Amti, I have a collection of random heirlooms from both sides of the family that I try to display every now and then. The tea cup and luncheon plate collection was started by pieces I inherited from my husband’s grandmother. I liked the idea of mismatched pieces that tie together and added to it over the years. (Sounds like my clothes!)

BWeaves, your two days of pearls are elegant yet casual!

My bracelet arrived yesterday! This is the Fiji bracelet I arranged during my visit to the PP vault. I love it! I miscalculated because I just estimated the length and I made it too long. Better than too short, though. I’ll have to decide on a of couple pearls to remove and rearrange it.

Name:  F004CB67-3F35-4BFC-8C7D-E5313E4226C6.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  30.3 KB

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

jeg that setting with the bears and High Tea ... absolutely wonderful ! A truly magical photo!! And your FiJi bracelet - what gorgeous pearls !! Love the colour bands !

Red - I love your station necklace and your outfit colour combo. That ring ... what a fabulous colour.

86C - your baroque Akoya are beautiful ! They just glow - I'm sure you love them !

BWeaves = wonderful pearls !

Third-graft Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

Gorgeous pearls as always, Bweaves. And I love your new mismatched studs that I saw on another tread.
    Beautiful colors on the bracelet Jeg.

First-graft Pearl Senior Member Gemandpearlover's Avatar

Jeg I love your tea party pearl pics and all your pearls. BWeaves you have such incredible looks- so fashionable.

I am taking the dogs on a long walk wearing an inexpensive strand of freshwater pearls that I strung yesterday. I added a Koi pond pewter accent piece and a gold ball clasp.
    Name:  IMG_0464.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  86.3 KB

Third-graft Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

That necklace turned out great Gemandpearllover.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert 86Corvettegirl's Avatar

Jeg, you Fiji bracelet looks so luscious. You & Red have now caused me to add Fiji bracelets to my never ending list!!!

Thank you, Katbran. I really do love the necklace! It's perfect!

Gemandpearlover, your necklace turned out wonderful & I love the koi pond accent!!

Headed to the nail salon to get my nails done for the wedding tomorrow. Just a cashmere sweater with leggings since the rain has not set in so I'm wearing my blue baroque Akoya & white souffle tin cup doubled, matching earrings, & blue Akoya rope.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

86C - love your "ho hum just going to get a manicure" pearls. Your earrings and tin cup are lovely with the blue akoya/souffle combo. The rope is a beautiful complement. I hope you post a pic tomorrow of the pearls you'll be wearing to the wedding. I love your baroque akoyas!!

jeg, love love the colors in your bracelet.
    Gemandpearllover, nice job. That koi pond piece just makes the necklace!
    86CG, that's a great look for a grey Georgia day!

Quote Originally Posted by jeg View Post
    My bracelet arrived yesterday! This is the Fiji bracelet I arranged during my visit to the PP vault. I love it! I miscalculated because I just estimated the length and I made it too long. Better than too short, though. I’ll have to decide on a of couple pearls to remove and rearrange it.

Name:  F004CB67-3F35-4BFC-8C7D-E5313E4226C6.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  30.3 KB
    Jeg the colors on your Fiji pearls are so vibrant and colorful. A wonderful addition to your fantastic collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcm21mk View Post
    86C - love your "ho hum just going to get a manicure" pearls. Your earrings and tin cup are lovely with the blue akoya/souffle combo. The rope is a beautiful complement. I hope you post a pic tomorrow of the pearls you'll be wearing to the wedding. I love your baroque akoyas!!
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Any excuse to wear pearls!!! The tin cup & matching earrings are from SakuaPearlsAndGems &is about 42" long if I remember correctly. The blue akoya rope is from OceanRhyme. Both are sellers on Etsy.

I will be posting the pearls I wear to the wedding!

Parrot Lady, they did the trick today, for sure!!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Jeg your bracelet turned out incredible ... the colors are stunning ... have fun rearranging ... leftover pearls = earrings maybe? I wanted to ask about the Tea Party food
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Thank you, Katbran, Charlotta, Gemandpearlover, 86C, Bcm21mk, ParrotLady and Cathy!

Gemandpearlover, what a fun look for your walk. Can you believe I have a dog who hates to walk?! She’s a skinny little thing, too. Go figure.

86C, love those subtle colors combined. I bet the people at the nail salon loved your look, too!

Cathy, I haven’t decided which pearls to take out yet. I might try one of the big ones in the center and use it for a pendant charm. Or two of the smaller ones. I had lots of finger food for the tea. I’m having another tea party next week with a different group, so I will try to remember food pictures. My friends like to use the tea cups, but I also make lattes because most of us are into lattes rather than tea.