Page 669 of 680 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 10189
    Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Marianne's Avatar

Wow, Purr... more rings than fingers!!! Love it . Thanks for sharing the amazing beautiful little h creations!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar

Those are some amazing little h pieces, Purranha! Thank you for sharing the eye candy!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Fist Full of Pearls, starring Purrt Eastwood. Now playing in a theater near you!

If little h says that lapis is the pearl lining, then I'm laying on the lapis and pearls tomorrow.
    LOL How funny !! And that Lapis necklace..I had those same beads several years ago...gorgeous ! I made a necklace for my sister in law and then ordered more. They were crap... never found them again. Obviously they are still out there !

Purr - Love your fist full of Geodes ! How amazing they look !!

Pearlsandstars- I can understand your trouble catching the blue. It's really hard for some reason - I've got a pile of strands and it took about 20 photos to get a decent shot.. really frustrating. Like trying to catch orient.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

Yesterday I wore Mom's lapis and Freshadama necklace to visit my Dad, so he could see how I restrung it. He liked the redo.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_839.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  195.3 KB

I wore it with my Hanadama studs from PP.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_83a.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  167.9 KB

And because I'm on a lapis kick, I wore the restrung necklace with Mom's Lapis and Rice Krispie necklace. They nest better now that I've restrung the other one. It's kind of fun to see the early little wrinkled freshies next to the Freshadamas. I wore it all with lots of sapphires (earrings and rings and bracelets).

Name:  fullsizeoutput_83d.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  198.9 KB

I only just noticed that both necklaces use the same fluted gold beads between the pearls and the lapis beads.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 08-14-2018 at 12:10 AM.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

I think your redo of your mums gorgeous Lapis necklace is a real winner...the larger pearls are perfect ! And they are perfect layered with the rice crispies ! Wonderful combination !

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Whoa! That's some serous eye candy Purr!!! Little h stuff is so darn pretty and colorful!

BWeaves, the restringing and new pearls look great with the lapis! I like your combo too.

Mummybear, I like the necklace as is! Did you use wire or thread?

CorvetteGirl, that octo is really nice and his eyes are perfect!

And Sheri, So sorry about your kitty. I'm glad you have a beautiful pendant to keep with you. She may be gone physically, but lives in your heart and spirit.

Heat, be damned. I'm layering up anyway.

Yesterday, my little h souffle' and emerald pendant and tin cup.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_841.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  201.7 KB

Today I wore my new Vivid Linen dress. It's not very exciting looking in the photos, but it's a great backdrop for pearls. And it was cool to wear.

Everything Bagel, Long SS Tin-cup, Tahitian keshi Tin-cup from Kojima. Pistachio Akoyas from PP (Ruckus 2017, I think). Black and white Tahitian studs from Kamoka.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_846.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  195.6 KB

Name:  fullsizeoutput_848.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  196.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post

Name:  fullsizeoutput_848.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  196.0 KB
    Those pistachio Akoyas are TDF!! I love everything else but I am an absolute sucker for anything pistachio AND I love Akoya. And the linen dress is a perfect background for them, BW!

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member 86Corvettegirl's Avatar

WOW. BWeaves!!! I love how your mom's restrung Lapis necklace nestles with the rice pearls & Lapis necklace. That's some serious eye candy!

Love the Little h Emerald Soufflé necklace!! I think it's divine!!

All your different strands of Tahitians, SS, keshi, & pistachio Akoya look wonderful with your new linen dress! That bagel necklace gets me every time!!

First-graft Pearl Senior Member

BWeaves, your lapis restring has much better proportion with the larger pearls- very pleasing to the eye.
    The new dress looks very comfy and is great for your gorgeous pearls.
    I liked a lot of the tops I saw on the Vivid Linen website. My horizons get expanded on this forum in more ways than one!

I didn't order from Vivid Linen for years because I wasn't sure about mail ordering expensive clothing from that far away. But I've had good experiences ordering from Boden in England, so I thought I'd finally give Vivid Linen a try, and I'm impressed with Vivid Linen so far. The package arrived quickly (6 days from China to Florida), and was nicely packaged. The linen is thick and sew with French seams and Hong Kong finishes. I've read that their sizing can be a little all over the place, so I'm trying to order the weird shapes that don't have to fit perfectly. My dress is one with wide wings on the side that wrap around and button in the back like an apron. Being very thick linen, it barely wrinkled. I just put in another order.

I thought about ordering from Vivid Linen it in white, but white and I don't get along. The white top I wore to Ruckus on Saturday had to be tossed when I got home. I got some sort of weird stain down the back that won't come out. I think something from a tree or building dripped down my back.
    Last edited by BWeaves; 08-16-2018 at 12:07 PM.

Traveling Pearl Senior Guide Member jeg's Avatar

I am behind, but glad you like your dress BWeaves! Looks great with your pearls.

Also, they have a base in California. I haven’t had to return anything, but I wouldn’t think it would be that difficult and you’re not dealing with shipping and handling to Asia.
    Last edited by jeg; 08-16-2018 at 02:49 PM.

That's good to know. The original package came from Asia. But Boden does the same thing. Their packages ship from the UK, but are returned to a center in the USA.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Purranha's Avatar

So I'm doing a bit of cross-posting here. I've loaded new pictures on the mini NYC ruckus thread, but wanted to re-post my NYC ruckus dinner get-up here! Some ropes I brought to the LA Ruckus, but added Emily Thorne here and a new funky rope.
    Name:  IMG_6105.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  159.1 KB

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Purranha's Avatar

And this is what I'm wearing today!
    Tahitian keshi pearls from Sarah (strung by me), abalone horn and hawk necklace and earrings from Heather Benjamin.
    Vintage wonder woman ring from my mom, and natural Mississippi art nouveau ring adopted from Sheri.

Name:  IMG_6163.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  121.8 KB