Page 964 of 964 FirstFirst ... 464864914954962963964
Results 14,446 to 14,451 of 14451
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

The tahitians look great on you Bailey1856. I remember when I thought that 8mm akoyas looked huge on me. Before that I had only worn graduated akoya strands. Now 8mm seems small. The 8-10 strand doesn't look small on you, it's a great size and look for you.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert 86Corvettegirl's Avatar

Oh, Jeg. your blues are gorgeous! They're so blue & lustrous! I love your top, too! And your GSS look spectacular!! I really want a mixed G & WSS rope!! I just love the colors of yours!!

Frost Me, I love the colors & luster of your bracelet! It looks beautiful on you!

Bailey, Love your T's!! They look gorgeous on you & look beautiful with the large baroque strand, too! 8-10mm is a very versatile size & can work very well with larger size strands for layering.

Traveling Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jeg's Avatar

Thank you BWeaves, Charlotta, Lilpearl and 86C!

Pretty, soft, summery colors in your bracelets, Frost Me!

Bailey, I really like the 8-10mm size. Very wearable. Looks great on its own and also lends well to layering.

More goldens and blues... A Kojima mixed strand of SS and Akoya/keshi. I put together the other strands- the shorter necklace with gemstones and Myanmar pearls/keshi, and the rope with Vietnamese Akoya.
    Name:  E35A1452-8D4F-4F8F-87C1-7C01D27749B2.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  103.4 KB

Name:  F752BD80-19D2-470D-8421-FAB3E833FC79.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  51.0 KB

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert 86Corvettegirl's Avatar

Jeg, I love the GSS & Blue Akoya combos!!! They may be my favorites! Your Kojima rope is splendid! I wonder if Sara will ever make another one. The blues & goldens go so well together. These have made my day!!

Traveling Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jeg's Avatar

Thanks 86C! They are sunny happy colors. I’m not typically a blue pearl person, but I sure seem to be wearing them a lot this summer. When you are lifted from Ban Island, you can always make a request. I know others who have had one, or some rendition of it, custom made. In the meantime, enjoy those mango margaritas!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

86Corvette- I'm pleased that you are recovering well. Hands are so difficult as there is so little tissue and every movement pulls. My husband John is very fair and spent every Australian summer in sailing competitions. This was way before sunscreen and he has spent the last 30 years having cancers removed. He's got some impressive scars on his upper arms . Vigilance is the only way and you are very wise to keep up the screenings.

Jeg - I want to thank you for the mention last week - I missed several days somehow and you post was in there ! Lets hope it travels better that the pearl earrings that wandered around the country before getting to you lol That GSS and Blue Akoya rope is so pretty ! The Gold and Blue make a wonderful colour combination. Personally I love the Blue Akoya - though the colour can be a bit tricky as they photo quite blue while in real life appearing more silver.

Bailey - I love that 8-10 size. For a long time I was totally into large pearls - but the lustre on the smaller ones is so hard to beat. they look beautiful !

Frostme - Love the bracelet !!