Page 1002 of 1016 FirstFirst ... 2502902952992100010011002100310041012 ... LastLast
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 15238
    Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

I love everything on this page.
    The keshi earrings on the lace background made me think they were depressions in a desert landscape. It took a minute for my eyes to flip the image to pearls on lace.

JEG, I love the pendant and pearl chain, and especially the Sea Glass necklace. I always think of that one as "the one that got away."

Perpetual Pearl Student Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert lisa c's Avatar

I hope this is ok, lilpearl, I wanted to get a better look at your earrings. Yowza! Gorgeous!
    [ATTACH]76645[ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Perpetual Pearl Student Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert lisa c's Avatar

Hi Bweaves, I love your brain, what a vision! Anyway, this was sort of an obscure photo of the main body of the pearls, but the photo shows the lightning-strike effect that shows very neatly irl.
    Name:  59965C29-2BA4-4DA5-81D5-B48A7A4AE30D.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  47.9 KB
    I made a whole series of photos trying to isolate things like the soap bubble effect, the perfect surface of the nacre, and the undulations, because one shot couldnít capture all of it. It was fun but frustrating with a cell phone. I suppose the new models are trying to accommodate frustrated photographers, but I just paid off this one (huff), and Iím not in the business. I just like taking pictures.

Thats a dead giveaway that Iím old, to be even comparing digital cameras with film, lol.
    Last edited by lisa c; 12-03-2020 at 04:20 PM.

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Thank you Lisa C for flipping the picture!!

I've been wearing pearls almost every day, but not been photographing them.

Yesterday I loaded up on black pearls. SoC ring from Douglas and PP in front of my loom.

Name:  IMG_9019.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  76.9 KB

The fabric currently on my loom. I couldn't unsee the crazy clown faces, so I rethreaded the left side so it matches the zig zag section on the right side. This is Tencel in 4 different colors. It's not dyed. The pattern is woven in.

Name:  IMG_8966.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  219.0 KB

Lilypad ring from Kojima.

Name:  IMG_9021.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  85.8 KB

Long Tahitian keshi tin-cup from Kojima. TNT necklace (Ocean's Cove) with Walter Who pendant (Kojima). Coral Atoll necklace (Kamoka). Handwoven shawl from handspun yarn (silk, merino and camel), all made by me.

Name:  IMG_9023.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  201.9 KB

Opal and Tahitian earrings from Kojima.

Name:  IMG_9024.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  167.0 KB
    Last edited by BWeaves; 12-04-2020 at 12:03 AM.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Marianne's Avatar

Your loom work is just amazing, BWeaves. Thanks so much for sharing!

Beautiful jewelry BWeaves! That SoC ring is jus gorgeous, is it done in rose gold? And that loom work is fantastic, you’re so talented!!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

Lilpearl, your south sea earrings and pendant are gorgeous.
    Eolian pearls, your tahitian pendant is beautiful and goes so well with your sweater? Those triple earrings are really special as well.
    Bweaves, gorgeous tahitians and weaving. You create such beautiful fabric.

Yes, the SoC ring is in rose gold. The SoC pearl has intense hot pink colors around the base and intense teal green at the top. It was slightly pear shaped, but I had it mounted point down. It probably should have been a pendant, but I really wanted a ring and this was my favorite pearl that Douglas brought to Ruckus for me to choose from.

Today, Kojima ombre' tin-cup with Greg Who hanging off it. Pale peach ripples, also from Kojima. POJ white metallic drops hung on my Mom's diamond hoops.

Name:  IMG_9039.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  178.6 KB

The ombre' tin-cup looks really different when I wear it with the clasp in front, because that's where all the pink, white, and gold pearls are. The Tahitians are all behind my neck this way.

From when I was going through my Princess Diana phase in the 1980's. Garnet and diamond halo ring. This is an amazing garnet. People always think it's a ruby because it's in a nice setting and it has good color and sparkle. But the back facets of garnets always look black compared to rubies, which is one way to tell the difference. This ring was not very expensive, but it looks amazing.

Name:  IMG_9043.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  58.2 KB

After I bought the garnet, I told myself that if I ever found a pear shaped amethyst in a similar setting, I'd buy it. The jeweler must have read my mind, because a few months later this ring showed up. It flashes different colors.

Name:  IMG_9042.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  70.7 KB

Once upon a Cortez Pearl... Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CortezPearls's Avatar

Wow! What a lovely assortment of pearl Jewelry!
    I love the SoC pearl ring with the pave diamonds...the rosť pink is my favorite against green pearls.
    And that Lily Pad ring...it's just lovely! It's something my wife would love to wear (she is mostly an earring and bracelet girl )
    Lovely garnet too!
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
    Follow Me!
    Instagram
    YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Traveling Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jeg's Avatar

Wow-eeeeee! Great pieces everyone! Eolian, your perfect pendant and swingy earrings, Lilpearl, your sparkly wrapped pearls, and BWeaves all your pearls and projects and baubles!! So fun to see what everyone is up to and wearing!

First-graft Pearl Senior Member AzFlyGirl's Avatar

Ladies, you are making my day as I catch up on this thread!

Gorgeous pearls.....
    Jeg...you wore the black and white dress I adore, and complimented it with Goldens. Just lovely! And of course the Sea Glass necklace always makes my heart skip a beat!

Lilpearl Your WSS earrings and pendant are incredible! Love the design, so pretty and unique

Eolian love your pendants and floating T necklaces. Simplicity at its best....and oh so classic.

Linda Wald the GSS rope was splendid. Perfect festive strand for the holiday.

BW Your fabric on the loom and shaw are so gorgeous. You are so gifted in your talent. I also loved the ripples. I have a soft spot in my heart for ripples. And of course every time you wear the coral atoll strand it takes my breath away!

I needed a little pick me up today.......so thank you ladies for making my day and bringing me a smile with your photos and beautiful pearls!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

I really like that ombre tincup Bweaves, it's gorgeous. Those rings are amazing.

I second Charlotta’s comments BWeaves! Love your tin cup, earring choice and amazing rings!!

LisaC: I love both pairs of earrings. The studs with the diamond swirls are really special.