Page 986 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 486886936976984985986987988996 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 15002

Happy milestone birthday, Pattye. You look full of joie de vivre!

Hi Everyone,
    Sorry I have not posted in a while. Been at home mostly in these Covid days. I have been lurking however have not posted in a whilst. It sure makes my day, and brings a smile to see all you lovely ladies posting your beautiful pearls. What a joy it is to see them!

Happy Birthday Pattye!! May you have a special day filled with laughter and joy.

Thought i would post a couple of pictures I took recently. I do not go out very often in the last couple of months, however when I do it is a joy to wear my pearls...... here are a couple of quick photos I took on those occassions. (please disregard the 'aged' lady neck! lol)

Cees Rikitea Multi T strand.
    Name:  Cees Susan Rikitea  8-10m 2.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  73.3 KB

Kojima Pearl strand with a Cees T pendant
    Name:  Cees Susan Pearl chain with T pendant 1.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  80.5 KB

PP 11mm baroque off round circled Tahitian strand
    Name:  PP Sale Sep2020 Misty Copeland.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  60.4 KB

Tahitian Biz GSS baroque strand that is almost metallic
    Name:  Tahitian Biz Baroque Metallic GSS  9-12m Susan.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  72.2 KB

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTYE!!! I would never have guessed your age. Glad you got a clean bill of health, and those keshi are lovely! What is the squiggly behind the keshi? Is it part of the back side to keep the earring upright?

It is so nice to come here and drool over everyone's beautiful pearls! I've been wearing my old T keshi tin cup daily since I'm working from home and there's no dressing up required. Yep, that means PJs til noon!

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Belated Happy Birthday, Pattye.! No new pearls to talk about but didn’t want to pass by without wishing you many more!

I’ve been busy knitting instead of pearling for the last month. Still self-isolating, but do get dressed and put on pearls for the exciting daily 2-minute trip to my mailbox. The fun never ends.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

PATTYE!!!!! I wish I could say I sent you uplifting messages, sigh. I am so delighted to see your beautiful face, you are growing more lovely every day and I am thrilled to hear of your good health! Love and Hugs, dear friend, and Happy Birthday
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

Happy birthday Pattye. I would never have guessed that you just turned 80. I am so glad that you are healthy and happy. Those keshi earrings are beautiful. I am currently thinking out a peachy apricot design with some peach freshwater pearls and carved apricot trumpet shell beads using my new peach serafil tread that arrived recently. I am counting on you to provide me with your excellent tread, needles (I mangle a lot of them, Also darling cat tries to eat them) and french wire for at least 30 more years... I am also enyoing that thoughtful handwritten card, that are always included, as a bookmark. One day when I am no longer with the living, my children will find those cards forgotten in books everywhere...I do forget them in my books. I am also planning to make them a treasure hunt for my pearls...but I do plan to live for a long time yet.
    AzFlyGirl, those pearls are beautiful. I especially love your rikiteas from Cees. I have one myself and I treasure it, no remake one that one.

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Happy Huku's Avatar

Happy Belated Birthday Pattye!
    A lovely way to celebrate the day.
    And you look nowhere near 80 - are you sure it was the right decade???
    Happy Huku
    Queensland
    Australia

Pearlista Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert GemGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    PATTYE!!!!! I wish I could say I sent you uplifting messages, sigh. I am so delighted to see your beautiful face, you are growing more lovely every day and I am thrilled to hear of your good health! Love and Hugs, dear friend, and Happy Birthday
    What Cathy said. You are beautiful. May you live a long, healthy and active life!

Perpetual Pearl Student Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert lisa c's Avatar

Pattye! Girl! Congratulations, and thank God you made it. Geez, you look amazing. I think you deserve the white go-go boots and award, but cool girl that you are, you’ve probably worn out a few pair of them already. Love you to bits!

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

What a great photo, Pattye-- you radiate joy! Happy 80th!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Red's Avatar

Happy Birthday, Pattye! I'm so happy to have you as a pearl friend. Wishing you many more happy, and healthy, years to come.

Traveling Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jeg's Avatar

Pattye! Happy, happy birthday, dear friend!! What a fantastic way to celebrate and look forward to many, many more to come. Thatís a joyful photo to commemorate your day.

Beautiful pearls, AzFlyGirl! I love all of them!

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Happy Huku's Avatar

Summer is on it's way and my great aunt's akoya mix is having an early dinner on the veranda this fine evening.
    (ignore the ageing neck, doesn't keep up with the pearls...)

Name:  Out and about.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  67.6 KB
    Happy Huku
    Queensland
    Australia

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

Happy Huka, the colors in the akoya mix strand looks gorgeous with your white outfit. Very summery, here it's autumn...

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Thank you, my pearly friends, so very much for your kind words and Birthday wishes ~ Linda, SydK, Ann, AFGirl, Helen, Parrot Lady, Cathy, Charlotta, Happy Huku, GemGeek, Lisa, Pearl Dreams, Red, jeg! I absolutely plan to be here for many more years!

Amti, earring backs with the tendril are "Levears," in stainless steel. A large stabilizer type backing for stud earrings is a must for me. Lots of different types of backs around that will give similar support.

Lisa c, white saddle shoes only, no go go boots, lol. Way too fancy for a farm girl!

Parrot Girl, maybe we need a "Show Me Your Knitting" thread under OTHER STUFF?

AFGirl & Happy Huku, drooling over your pearls this morning, gem and pearl mix, baroques, drops, rings, multicolor strands!

So awesome to see there's now over 2,000,000 views just on this thread! Peeps want to know how Real Women are wearing their pearls!
    Last edited by pattye; 10-11-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----