Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Geniune Natural Seed Pearls of Saltwater origin

I am attaching photos of the Seed Pearl with this post.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Caitlin; 10-03-2012 at 06:26 PM.

Yes we do have 3mm sized seed pearls but i m so sorry because, i forgot to mention that the seed pearls i have are undrilled.

Pearl Maven Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Caitlin's Avatar

I thought India was the capitol of the pearl drilling world. Do you drill them if requested?
    Caitlin

How to hand-knot pearls without a tool

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

OH. I just remembered you are an auction site that handles gems and pearls. How does that work? The pearls are not yours to sell, but to auction? or both?
    Caitlin

My avatar is a Sea of Cortez mabe pearl. One of a pair of Mexican handmade earrings.

Hii
    We dont drill the Pearls. We are just into buying and selling of the Pearls.

purveyor of pearls Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pearlescence's Avatar

Apropos of this post on tiny seed pearls, I tracked down some in HK - half pearls for repairing Victorian type jewellery - from 1mm to 3mm. I hold my breath when near them - one sneeze and I have lost the lot!
    Author:Pearls A Practical Guide published by Crowood Jan 2021
    www.pearlsapractical.guide

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin View Post
    OH. I just remembered you are an auction site that handles gems and pearls. How does that work? The pearls are not yours to sell, but to auction? or both?
    We appraise the Pearls of our suppliers and then we keep on our Auction site. This is an online Auction site and sometimes we do physical auction. Here we charge 4% commision to the buyers and 4% commision from the suppliers plus the taxes extra. We dont keep the Pearls with us we seal them and give it back to the suppliers.

Quote Originally Posted by pearlescence View Post
    Apropos of this post on tiny seed pearls, I tracked down some in HK - half pearls for repairing Victorian type jewellery - from 1mm to 3mm. I hold my breath when near them - one sneeze and I have lost the lot!
    OH... you repair Victorian type jewellery and thats sad you lost your lot but still if you require any Seed Pearls from 1.50mm to 3mm you can revert me back.

purveyor of pearls Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pearlescence's Avatar

No. I do not repair the jewellery. Many jewellers in GB do these repairs and I supply the pearls they need to do these repairs and replacements.
    Author:Pearls A Practical Guide published by Crowood Jan 2021
    www.pearlsapractical.guide

While I tend to be more lenient about selling stuff when it is natural pearls, I feel this thread is very blatant and hope you do not continue to think that saying you have stuff for sale is cool. You can show us photos of what you have without advertising directly.

Besides, we have no idea about such things as your return policy or anything else. I propose that you have made your statement, now drop the sales talk and tell us who you really are. Do you have a webpage? That auction page is very confusing. None of the links to your blog or the terms and conditions work. Altogether your auctions do not inspire confidence in me at all.

You are a completely unknown entity who just came on here to sell your tiny pearls. I am not at all clear what you auction thing is or what you are doing. It feels like it could become a tarbaby for us to let you continue to advertise here.

Let it be known that anyone who interacts with these people do so at their own risk. I have no confidence whatsoever about dealing with them
    I apologise for letting this thread go so far .I have not been one bit happy with any of the answers and that website is practically rubbish, except for the prices. And terms and conditions are unknown. .... I just do not think this is a suitable way for anyone to do business if you wish to inspire confidence.

I would like to remove the links, so someone had better convince me why I should bring them back.
    Caitlin

Quote Originally Posted by vinita pearl royale View Post
    OH... you repair Victorian type jewellery and thats sad you lost your lot but still if you require any Seed Pearls from 1.50mm to 3mm you can revert me back.
    I think we have a bit of a colloquial problem. Wendy did not lose her lot. She was making a joke that one sneeze and they would blow away, because they are so tiny.
    Caitlin

First-graft Pearl

Well said Caitlin and 2nd that.-
    Spammers and schemers should find another forum to soil

While I tend to be more lenient about selling stuff when it is natural pearls, I feel this thread is very blatant and hope you do not continue to think that saying you have stuff for sale is cool. You can show us photos of what you have without advertising directly.

Besides, we have no idea about such things as your return policy or anything else. I propose that you have made your statement, now drop the sales talk and tell us who you really are. Do you have a webpage? That auction page is very confusing. None of the links to your blog or the terms and conditions work. Altogether your auctions do not inspire confidence in me at all.

You are a completely unknown entity who just came on here to sell your tiny pearls. I am not at all clear what you auction thing is or what you are doing. It feels like it could become a tarbaby for us to let you continue to advertise here.

Let it be known that anyone who interacts with these people do so at their own risk. I have no confidence whatsoever about dealing with them
    I apologise for letting this thread go so far .I have not been one bit happy with any of the answers and that website is practically rubbish, except for the prices. And terms and conditions are unknown. .... I just do not think this is a suitable way for anyone to do business if you wish to inspire confidence.

I would like to remove the links, so someone had better convince me why I should bring them back.

First-graft Pearl

A veritable faux pas of Oscar Wilde proportions indeed but did make me chuckle

I think we have a bit of a colloquial problem. Wendy did not lose her lot. She was making a joke that one sneeze and they would blow away, because they are so tiny.

Sometimes it is hard to remember to cut people slack when you don't at first realize that their English is not that great, but I thought it was a good chuckle as well.

Thanks for the chuckle Vinita, and we are open to you proving you are not some kind of scam operation......
    Caitlin

Hi Madam,
    Regarding your comment on us ,we are a well established company dealing into Natural pearls and all other types of pearls in India. We sell all the Natural pearls with its certificate of recognized laboratories only.
    Normal routine in India is that if you select any pearl from the website for buying then you can come to our office and see the pearls physically and you can offer for the pearls.
    Basically Pearl Royale Auction House is the platform for our customers and people all over the world including India to see the goods without any travelling.
    And now after doing regular business with us, people have started offering for the pearls just by seeing from the website.
    In India it is believed to wear pearl as an astrological reason and not as a Jewelry or an investment and mostly these pearls are button in shape and people wear it in ring.
    Necklaces are very common in Indian rich families but when they want to sell them we come into the picture as they don?t want to reveal their identity and they can see at what price we are selling the pearls due to the openness of our website.
    If anyway you are visiting to India give us a call we can show you some of the rare pearls which has never come in the market so far .
    There is no scam or anything if you still want any information we are ready to provide you.