Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

Personally, I love the color because it works much better on me than pink. That said, it's pretty bold, and I think pairs well with white, gold, or creamy pearls. It might also look fabulous with electric green tahitians, or even navy blues (like Red's gorgeous strand).
    Etsy Shop: Ocean's Cove
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove
    IGTV: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: Ocean's Cove

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BlackPearlDudeDC's Avatar

Of course I will be keeping an eye on jewelry trends heading into the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyPearl View Post
    Personally, I love the color because it works much better on me than pink. That said, it's pretty bold, and I think pairs well with white, gold, or creamy pearls. It might also look fabulous with electric green tahitians, or even navy blues (like Red's gorgeous strand).
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

There is a Coral torsade bracelet I've seen in a little shop. It is really expensive (too expensive), but I really want to re-design it with pearls..I keep thinking about it, if I can sneak a pic I'll post it here.
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

I love coral , like JP it works better on me than pinks. I'd love to see the Coral torsade bracelet if you can grab a snap !

KB- I don't see it anymore I think it was either moved, or someone snagged it for the Holidays. Just as well, more room in my 2019 budget for other design ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Katbran View Post
    I love coral , like JP it works better on me than pinks. I'd love to see the Coral torsade bracelet if you can grab a snap !

Hi coral-friends, I must admit I really love the Living Coral shade. It is in a sweet spot between orange and red and white for me. Just like the best feathers of the Flamingos I saw yesterday ... which made me order the following - small 6mm max. beads but I love the vivid coulours and those fine lines on the beads from the coral stem surface. I am thinking of adding some yellow 18ct gold disks and making a long rope. Cannot wait!

il_fullxfull.1417052564_9tev.jpg

Natural Pearl Lover Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert MSC's Avatar

Coral is perfect for summer! I love the tangerine and darker red shades and prefer Mediterranean coral above all others. Here's something I'm working on...
    IMG_4849.jpg
    Check out my photos here
    Instagram: @ajs.joyful.images

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert baby nurse's Avatar

I love the combination of orangey red and purple, MSC. Also the shape and luster on the coral.

I’m always interested to know where people find their coral. May I ask if you picked these up in Italy?

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CLICLASP's Avatar

The color of the in-between beads is exquisite, a good match with the coral itself.
    CliClasp

My book on clasps' history with lots of pearls in : http://www.editions-terracol.com/en/...jewellery.html
    My versatile jewelry : http://e-boutique.anna-tabakhova.com/en/
    My vintage coral : http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnlyVintageCoral
    Photo report on pearl exhibitions & museum (Paris, London, Berlin, Basel, Geneva ...) http://www.pearl-guide.com/forum/showthread.php?10427

Thank you, BN and Cliclasp!
    I did get the coral in Italy, in Florence on the Ponte Vecchio, in 2015. I got some beautiful round beads and cabs too. The prices were pretty good, compared to vendors stateside. Wish I would have bought more!
    Check out my photos here

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

I love the colour combination !! Those coral beads are just beautiful !

Thank you, Kat! Tomato red with a tan is summer perfection!
    Check out my photos here