jerin

Default Baroque Akoya strand # 100

Here the promised pics of my strand. No 3 shows the most natural colour. Number 2 is a bit too light, it showed too much yellow/green so I toned it down a bit.
    Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Pearl Knotting & Wire Expert Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert knotty panda's Avatar

Only fitting that a strand such as that should get it's very own thread. I'm so happy for you! Wear them in the best of health!
    Pretty Panda pic by nlerner on her U.S. excursion last year, San Diego Zoo.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

jerin

Thanks Knotty!

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Hi Jerin,

Thanks for the pics, they do look lovely. I was a bit surprised when I clicked the first photo, it did come out very yellow/green. But the others were great. And thanks for the neck shot, it is always my favorite look. They look wonderful on you, congratulations!!

boo

They are beautiful! Thanks so much for the pictures

GemGeek

Great photos, and it looks wonderful on your neck. These akoyas are like the "gift that keeps on giving"! I never thought it would be so much fun to share something like this with other people.

Even if I hadn't purchased one, I would still get pleasure from every photo and the outright glee when the packages arrived.

First-graft Pearl Senior Member

Hi Jerin,

Thanks for sharing. They are very lovely pearls and compliment your skin tone well. I managed to get #115 (good luster intense orient), which I am very happy about, but I would say the luster and color on your strand are definitely better.

Cheers,
    Pernula

jerin

Hi everyone and thanks to all who posted!

I had some doubts about the pic of my neck after seeing all those "young" necks but then I thought that?s life and I feel young again with such lovely pearls around my neck and since some of You expressed a wish about seeing the pearls on life models I just decided to do it!

drea

Quote Originally Posted by jerin
    Hi everyone and thanks to all who posted!

I had some doubts about the pic of my neck after seeing all those "young" necks but then I thought that?s life and I feel young again with such lovely pearls around my neck and since some of You expressed a wish about seeing the pearls on life models I just decided to do it!

Pearls are always so much more beautiful on.. They look absolutely lovely on you! Oh while I have you here, I know this is the wrong thread, but I left you a late msg with regards to the silk thread, if you send me a PM, I would be more than happy to send you a sample!

jerin

Hi Drea,

Please check Your PM:s.

Inge

Jerin, your pearls are very beautiful!

Tanakarn

Slraep

Hi Inge,

Beautiful pearls set off by a beautiful neck! You look great regardless of age.

Slraep

pattye

Thanks Inge,

Those are just gorgeous! Some of the pearls on my strands have the aqua overglow, makes me want a whole strand of them!

Pattye
    so many pearls, so little time

youngster

Oh, thank you for posting photos of that strand. I had wanted to see it. It looks just lovely. I'm so glad you got it and are enjoying it.