Hybrid View

tahitiangirl

Default Show me your pearls!!!!!

Hi everyone! I have seen so many beautiful pearls on this site and was wondering if anyone can post pics of their pearls and give a little tidbit of information? I am particularly taken with tahitians but feel free to post all of your pearls
    Thanks,
    -Steph

The Pearl Outlet

Pictures just for the fun of it? Sounds delicious!

Here are a couple of recent noteworthy items.

9.5mm Tahitian Drops on 18k - Check out the luster and color!

An interesting pin. A dragonfly with an 11.5mm Tahitian for the body, rubies for the eyes and 67 diamonds across the wings and tail.

A perfect 12.5mm freshwater pair with a 9mm Hanadama strand in the background for effect.

jerin

Default Tahitian Pearls

Hi Terry,

beautiful pearls. do the creations come from your company or are they from somewhere else?

PearlStruck.com

I love to wear this 8-12mm ringed baroque & white gold bracelet (and the necklace too). Not only do I like the way they look, I also like the way they feel: heavy, smooth, cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The Pearl Outlet

Hi Jerin, The earrings we do here. The dragonfly pin we purchase finished.

Super Moderator Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jshepherd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PearlStruck.com
    I love to wear this 8-12mm ringed baroque & white gold bracelet (and the necklace too). Not only do I like the way they look, I also like the way they feel: heavy, smooth, cool.
    Nice. I like the look of the extra pearls falling from the bracelet. We have toyed with something like that in the past, multicolor collage of pearls draping down the back.

pattye

One of the advantages in having the extra weight of a pretty dangle is that the clasp doesn't flip around to the top of your wrist, requiring adjustment. I have designed a few with larger stones featured and the "weight" helps balance it and keep it in place. Yes, I will post photos soon!!

Pattye
    so many pearls, so little time

ps LOVE the critter, and the tahitians with white gold!