Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Traveling Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jeg's Avatar

I am grateful for all the people near and far who surround me with love and care.

I am grateful for the technology that allows us to stay close and entertained during these unusual times.

I am grateful for the telephone, so I can have a one on one conversation with at least one of my dear friends everyday. (without having to get dressed or comb my hair)

I am grateful for the beautiful spring weather we are having to brighten my day.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Whew Newberry!!! Glad to hear the second test was negative too! This calls for a toast!!!

Today I"m thankful for getting a call from a really sweet old friend. He always runs a big livestock fundraiser that supports kids that make it to auction and he called to chat. I knew they had to cancel the fundraiser this year but he wasn't asking for donations.... just wanted to say hi. It made my day to hear his voice.

Super Moderator Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jshepherd's Avatar

I am so grateful your test came back negative, Cynde!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

Today I'm thankful for my husband. He's been doing the shopping and cleaning while I work from home. We also enjoy each other's company and he has been reading to me while I spin and weave, and we've been playing games.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Today's thankful thoughts go out to the PP team members recovering from this virus. And for the phone call from my grandson to his PopPop this morning, just to check up on him. And for PopPop Walter of course, who has been a trooper through all this.
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Perpetual Pearl Student Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert lisa c's Avatar

I’m grateful for the view from my window. I’m on the 10th floor and I watch weather come over the hillside every day; DD1CC259-BDA5-4417-8152-67184E8C5CF1.jpgeagles, hawks and the biggest black crows I’ve ever seen, play on the winds. Also jets.
    That’s a stormfront, not a mountain! Look at how distinct that leading edge is!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert KarinK's Avatar

That looks amazing!

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

I am grateful that everyone one I know, family and friends are healthy at this moment.

I am grateful to have both my sons with me. Even though it was my birthday on the 5th-- I did not get breakfast in bed like Cynde! But no matter, as I am grateful for their love.

Pearlista Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert GemGeek's Avatar

I am grateful for all of you and happy to read every word. I was ill in March, but it's unclear if I had the virus. Whatever it was, it was unlike anything I had before. It's been almost a month between getting sick and then being told we are working from home and I am fat from boredom, but very happy to be alive and well. Eventually Mom came and brought back my cat. We have been safely tucked away and watching The Good Place on Netflix. I can't wait for the rain to end, even while I also enjoy it - I can't remember so much rain. Anyway, stay well and know that you are cherished. Pearl people are the best!
    P.S. IMG_20200325_155119066.jpgBonus of being home - cooking all the fresh veggies I want, well, as long as they last.

Today I am grateful for my family, including its human and animal members, for all their love. I am so grateful for my son who just lights up my life. I am grateful for the time to stay home with family, I am grateful for books that keep me engaged, and dancing, and all hobbies. I am so grateful to be alive, to have all the opportunities to chtange and grow and love and learn.

Perpetual Pearl Student Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert lisa c's Avatar

I’m so, so glad you survived it!

That’s what everyone in my bldg who got sick is saying, GiGi (I’ll always think of you as gemgeek), that it feels like nothing they’ve ever felt before!!!! That it was horrible! I’ve never seen these people at a loss for words, either.

Plus, though they’re not talking much in my building (but plenty of cautionary fliers, each one more dire than the last), there are remarks that just when they thought they were getting over it, certain symptoms roll back through (chills, shortness of breath, and not always with a fever). So, be gentle with yourselves. Go easy.

Probably when the crisis is over there’ll be a lot of people with COVID-19 markers.

I’m thankful for all you guys. And - yuuuuuummmm!
    Last edited by lisa c; 04-11-2020 at 12:35 AM.

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

I am EVER so grateful to hear that my dear friend Blair is recovering, and with her kitty guardian. Love and Hugs!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Ash's Avatar

I am grateful for this forum, friends near and far and the technology to stay in touch, so far parents and family including in-laws and extended fam have not been personally affected by this virus. Husband is able to work from home. So many things to be grateful for.
    Cheers,
    Ash

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Happy Huku's Avatar

I am grateful that I am reading this thread, amongst others, on Pearl Guide.
    Stay safe.
    Happy Huku
    Queensland
    Australia

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

I am grateful for Zoom. It's how I've been interacting with my co-irkers, clients, spinners and weaving friends, plus wine tastings.

I wonder if anyone would be up for a Zoom-Ruckus?