Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jshepherd's Avatar

Default What am I grateful for Today?

We are all going through something together, and I know this group is going to be such a support for so many over the next few months.

Hisano starts every one of our morning team meetings by going around the "Zoom" room and asking everyone what they are grateful for today. It's become our team's most important time of the day.

Today, I am grateful for Hisano. She is more than a support, she is now leading the company and is the foundation. I am also super grateful for our amazing team.

60745549681__64512AEE-41DC-4BB9-8AB6-AA7865E25DFB.jpg

What are you grateful for today?

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Thank you for starting this, Jeremy!

I'm so so grateful for this unique forum, my pearl family! It's been a respite, support and joy for me since 2004-2005 when I was caring for my Mom on hospice. And grateful for the robin's cheerful trill when I took out the garbage this morning.
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member KaySD's Avatar

I am grateful for my loving, supportive husband, who is a very involved parent, as we struggle with trying to work from home and home schooling our girls at the same time. I am grateful for 2 beautiful, snuggly girls, even though they drive us mad at times. I am also grateful for my friends, including this pearl community. This morning, I awoke to a kitten snuggled behind my knees, which made me wake with a smile. And then there is wine (see home schooling above).
    Last edited by KaySD; 04-04-2020 at 03:34 PM.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

I'm grateful that I've been barely touched by all the weirdness right now. The weather is warm and lovely. Nobody I know is infected. Everyone I know is sheltering at home. There's plenty of food on the shelves. My job hasn't laid anyone off, and we're working from home. And all my pearl friends on PG are checking in and keeping everyone's spirits up.

And an extra BIG thank you to Hisano for fixing my little h pendant!!!!!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert newberry's Avatar

I am truly grateful for my wonderful sons. For my birthday they served me breakfast in bed this morning. It was a wonderful way to start my day

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

I'm so grateful for my wonderful John who is trying his best not to be irritated when I am constantly asking him if he's washed his hands and my dear boys and their partners . Andy and Veronica are working on the front lines, Andy in Emergency and Veronica in the Hospital Maternity delivering babies and doing C sections . Nick and Michelle are staying with us as Sydney is not safe so they are busy shopping for us and helping around the house. Family - so grateful for family !

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

I am grateful for a life full of love and a pantry full of food. It absolutely breaks my heart to know there are so many who do not know where they'll get their next meal from or how they will pay for treatments should they be stricken by this disease.
    Etsy Shop: Ocean's Cove
    Instagram: Ocean's Cove
    Facebook: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: Ocean's Cove

Super Moderator Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jshepherd's Avatar

Today I am thankful for Mother Nature's natural beauty. Hisano shot this double-rainbow photo a few days ago.

Double Rainbow.jpg

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Warmer and sunny in the 60's today and possibly through next week here in Portland!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert 86Corvettegirl's Avatar

Today, I am grateful to God for giving me another day on this earth, for his support in this trying time, & for a loving & supportive family & friends.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

I love this post!!! What a wonderful way to start the day!

I am grateful for my family, that everyone is healthy and has food. I am grateful for my neighbors that chat and bring me home baked muffins. And I am grateful for my always happy Shibas. They make my world a lot happier. And I'm grateful for online communities like PG where I can chat with friends from all over the world like there is no shelter in place! Y'all take care and be safe!!!

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

Mostly I am grateful for being alive and that my loved ones are fine. I am also grateful for my cats affection when I get home from work, dead tired trying not to get infected whilst meeting hundreds of people every day, many of them keep ignoring the guidelines we have to follow. I am grateful that me and one of my sisters can get our mother groceries so that she doesn't have to go out. She did sneak out though and I sort of had to lecture my own mother (wierd). The older generation do sneak out a lot, they insist that it's rather important that they visit the grocery shop 3 times a day, even though the King did plead to them to please stay at home. I am also grateful for still being able to enjoy my pearls and of course for working in a section that is economicly safe. I am also grateful that I enjoy spending time with not-husband, since he is the only one outside of work that I accually meets (mother gets her groceries outside). I will not see any other family members since I meet so many people everyday. I do miss my family. I am grateful for being rather good at thinking outside the box and being good at solving problems, not-husband is too. There isn't that much we ever needs help with fixing. Mostly we fixed things ourselves. This week we fixed the washing machine, my car and a broken electrical switch-thingy and I have also made great progress in bakning without yeast (since it's more difficult to get than toilet paper), I use home made wild yeast sour dough. I am sure there are other things that I am currently grateful for but don't remember them just now.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert newberry's Avatar

I have so many things to be grateful for today. First of all yesterday I was told I might have been exposed to COVID19 Friday by a co-worker. She had a visit with her grandson on Wednesday. He was taken to the hospital early Saturday morning with a very serious pneumonia/temperature/body-aches. I spent yesterday doing the what if's and making plans to send my sons away so I could isolate today. His first test had come back negative so they did another because there seemed to be a good chance that it was a false negative. The second test was not going to be back for several more days. Miracles do happen and it came back negative this morning. So my sons and I celebrated this evening that they would not have to leave me and that I haven't been exposed. It was a very good. day

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Happy Huku's Avatar

I am always grateful that I am grateful...

And today I am grateful that Jeremy started this thread so we can pause to think of something to be grateful for every day.

Stay safe, everyone.
    Happy Huku
    Queensland
    Australia

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Today I'm also grateful to Jeremy for starting this thread (please share our love with Hisano). I'm very grateful for another day my close family working on the front lines in medical and other essential services remain well. And for all the wonderful friends here and around the world in the pearl community I've been blessed to meet through Pearl Guide, and the workers keeping our internet working and keeping us all together, safe, informed, educated and entertained. We love you all!
    Cathy

CathyKeshi