Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Welcome, Gail! Beautiful Tahitians and you've found your "Pearl Tribe" here!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

Welcome Incik Boncuk, your new strand looks gorgeous, the burgundy probably are as well. Can't wait to see your photos of them.

Thank you for the welcome, ladies! I wasn't able to pick up my package today; hoping tomorrow will be the lucky day. :-)

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Great choices, ladies! I put a strand in my shopping cart and then talked myself out of it. When I look in my pearl drawer, I see so much redundancy that I’m afraid of buying and then regretting my choice, i’ve had some pearl disappointments recently.

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

Beautiful strands!!!

yes yes yes yes YES!!! I picked up my necklace this morning. So glad I pulled the trigger on this one! It's gorgeous!

I've snapped some pictures but it is very overcast here today. I took these with my phone in front of a window with a full-spectrum light on them - the kind that's for mood, not for crafting. But new pearls are far better for my mood

One of the reasons I wanted this strand is that I'd hoped it would be a good match for the Tahitian drops I bought in the fall from PP. And they do look great together! They are pictured here with the necklace.

Beautiful Bordeaux strand:

Name:  t1.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  196.9 KB

Name:  t2.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  191.1 KB

Name:  t3.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  202.0 KB

Name:  t4.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  200.0 KB

Name:  t5.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  199.7 KB

I will take some more pictures with them on my neck when we get a little sunshine around here. I'm in the upper Midwest, so it could be a while . . .

-Gail

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

A truly lovely pairing, Gail!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Great match Gail and the Bordeaux is absolutely beautiful! It was funny you said you wanted to pair your earrings with this strand because I'm hoping mine would match my earrings too (these are not from PP). It will be a while before my strand gets here
    Name:  20170918_173155.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  37.2 KB

Thank you, Pattye! I'm over the moon about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey1856 View Post
    Great match Gail and the Bordeaux is absolutely beautiful! It was funny you said you wanted to pair your earrings with this strand because I'm hoping mine would match my earrings too (these are not from PP). It will be a while before my strand gets here
    Name:  20170918_173155.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  37.2 KB
    LOL, great minds, Bailey! Beautiful earrings - what is the stone on the hook? It looks like they have a lavender cast, but that could be reflecting from the pearls. Fingers crossed your necklace will be a perfect match. I figured it will probably take you a while to get yours - I have a number of close friends in Canada and any time we send things back and forth, it takes forever. I hope I didn't hijack your thread - I was just too excited about talking with someone who also partook of the sale!

Traveling Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jeg's Avatar

Great choices, Incik Boncuk and Bailey! Hope your strand works with your earrings, Bailey. Enjoy wearing your beautiful new pearls!

Quote Originally Posted by Parrot Lady View Post
    Great choices, ladies! I put a strand in my shopping cart and then talked myself out of it. When I look in my pearl drawer, I see so much redundancy that I’m afraid of buying and then regretting my choice, i’ve had some pearl disappointments recently.
    I totally get that. I only have four strands and two are similar in colour. I would be disappointed If I picked another strand with same colour.
    Last edited by Bailey1856; 01-30-2020 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incik Boncuk View Post
    LOL, great minds, Bailey! Beautiful earrings - what is the stone on the hook? It looks like they have a lavender cast, but that could be reflecting from the pearls. Fingers crossed your necklace will be a perfect match. I figured it will probably take you a while to get yours - I have a number of close friends in Canada and any time we send things back and forth, it takes forever. I hope I didn't hijack your thread - I was just too excited about talking with someone who also partook of the sale!
    I believe the stones are amethyst.
    No worries. I didn't start the thread for myself only. I really appreciate you posting pictures of the Bordeaux strand. I couldn't stop thinking about it. At least I can look at it even if i can't have it
    I'm looking forward to seeing The Standout.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey1856 View Post
    I believe the stones are amethyst.
    No worries. I didn't start the thread for myself only. I really appreciate you posting pictures of the Bordeaux strand. I couldn't stop thinking about it. At least I can look at it even if i can't have it
    I'm looking forward to seeing The Standout.
    Ah, beautiful on the earrings.

I wonder if anyone else will notice the thread and post? I like living vicariously through other people's pearls :-)

Yes, me too Gail

I just spoke with PP's customer support - Kacie (she's great!) and there is another wave of beautiful aubergine tones peacocks coming
    Last edited by Bailey1856; 01-29-2020 at 02:41 AM.