Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 121
  1. #16
    Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    11,092

    Default

    Welcome, Gail! Beautiful Tahitians and you've found your "Pearl Tribe" here!
    Pattye


    PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

    facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

    SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

  2. #17
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Welcome Incik Boncuk, your new strand looks gorgeous, the burgundy probably are as well. Can't wait to see your photos of them.

  3. #18

    Default

    Thank you for the welcome, ladies! I wasn't able to pick up my package today; hoping tomorrow will be the lucky day. :-)

  4. #19
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Great choices, ladies! I put a strand in my shopping cart and then talked myself out of it. When I look in my pearl drawer, I see so much redundancy that I’m afraid of buying and then regretting my choice, i’ve had some pearl disappointments recently.

  5. #20
    Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Helen In Texas
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Beautiful strands!!!

  6. #21

    Default

    yes yes yes yes YES!!! I picked up my necklace this morning. So glad I pulled the trigger on this one! It's gorgeous!

    I've snapped some pictures but it is very overcast here today. I took these with my phone in front of a window with a full-spectrum light on them - the kind that's for mood, not for crafting. But new pearls are far better for my mood

    One of the reasons I wanted this strand is that I'd hoped it would be a good match for the Tahitian drops I bought in the fall from PP. And they do look great together! They are pictured here with the necklace.

    Beautiful Bordeaux strand:

    Name:  t1.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  196.9 KB

    Name:  t2.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  191.1 KB

    Name:  t3.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  202.0 KB

    Name:  t4.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  200.0 KB

    Name:  t5.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  199.7 KB

    I will take some more pictures with them on my neck when we get a little sunshine around here. I'm in the upper Midwest, so it could be a while . . .

    -Gail

  7. #22
    Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    11,092

    Default

    A truly lovely pairing, Gail!
    Pattye


    PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

    facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

    SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

  8. #23
    Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Great match Gail and the Bordeaux is absolutely beautiful! It was funny you said you wanted to pair your earrings with this strand because I'm hoping mine would match my earrings too (these are not from PP). It will be a while before my strand gets here
    Name:  20170918_173155.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  37.2 KB

  9. #24

    Default

    Thank you, Pattye! I'm over the moon about it!

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey1856 View Post
    Great match Gail and the Bordeaux is absolutely beautiful! It was funny you said you wanted to pair your earrings with this strand because I'm hoping mine would match my earrings too (these are not from PP). It will be a while before my strand gets here
    Name:  20170918_173155.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  37.2 KB
    LOL, great minds, Bailey! Beautiful earrings - what is the stone on the hook? It looks like they have a lavender cast, but that could be reflecting from the pearls. Fingers crossed your necklace will be a perfect match. I figured it will probably take you a while to get yours - I have a number of close friends in Canada and any time we send things back and forth, it takes forever. I hope I didn't hijack your thread - I was just too excited about talking with someone who also partook of the sale!

  11. #26
    Traveling Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert jeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    Great choices, Incik Boncuk and Bailey! Hope your strand works with your earrings, Bailey. Enjoy wearing your beautiful new pearls!

  12. #27
    Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrot Lady View Post
    Great choices, ladies! I put a strand in my shopping cart and then talked myself out of it. When I look in my pearl drawer, I see so much redundancy that I’m afraid of buying and then regretting my choice, i’ve had some pearl disappointments recently.
    I totally get that. I only have four strands and two are similar in colour. I would be disappointed If I picked another strand with same colour.
    Last edited by Bailey1856; 01-30-2020 at 04:20 AM.

  13. #28
    Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Incik Boncuk View Post
    LOL, great minds, Bailey! Beautiful earrings - what is the stone on the hook? It looks like they have a lavender cast, but that could be reflecting from the pearls. Fingers crossed your necklace will be a perfect match. I figured it will probably take you a while to get yours - I have a number of close friends in Canada and any time we send things back and forth, it takes forever. I hope I didn't hijack your thread - I was just too excited about talking with someone who also partook of the sale!
    I believe the stones are amethyst.
    No worries. I didn't start the thread for myself only. I really appreciate you posting pictures of the Bordeaux strand. I couldn't stop thinking about it. At least I can look at it even if i can't have it
    I'm looking forward to seeing The Standout.

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey1856 View Post
    I believe the stones are amethyst.
    No worries. I didn't start the thread for myself only. I really appreciate you posting pictures of the Bordeaux strand. I couldn't stop thinking about it. At least I can look at it even if i can't have it
    I'm looking forward to seeing The Standout.
    Ah, beautiful on the earrings.

    I wonder if anyone else will notice the thread and post? I like living vicariously through other people's pearls :-)

  15. #30
    Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Yes, me too Gail

    I just spoke with PP's customer support - Kacie (she's great!) and there is another wave of beautiful aubergine tones peacocks coming
    Last edited by Bailey1856; 01-29-2020 at 02:41 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. 2017 PP Tahitian Sale
    By annie in forum Show Us Your Pearls!
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-31-2017, 08:50 PM
  2. Summer Tahitian Sale
    By Luvglitz in forum Tahitian Pearls
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 05:34 AM
  3. Temptation and now am worried whether I got fooled due to this; please help
    By Dimple01 in forum What Kind of Pearls do I have?
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 03:57 PM
  4. New tahitian strand from PP Aug Sale!
    By JerseyPearl in forum Show Us Your Pearls!
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:26 PM
  5. My new Tahitian Tin Cup from PP Sale!
    By JerseyPearl in forum Show Us Your Pearls!
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 01:41 PM