Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thank you �� ( ◠‿◠ )

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Heart, you look gorgeous in your glamorous new pearls! I was surprised to see the length; it will look great doubled also!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

wow! really love the pearls!
    I never had the nerve to go to green hills as I didn't want to be ripped off so I ended up buying in
    kultura inside sm mall .
    Do you remember the shop you bought this beautiful strand?
    I'm going back this fall and would love to visit finally!

Thank you 💕 (о´∀`о) I certainly feel like it too when i put it on.

Name:  F9220A88-70E1-481F-AE04-D683FA5DD09C.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  75.6 KB

Oh yeeeaaaahhh I checked them out yesterday and some of the stall at sm are on half price sale!!!

Comparing the prices , I think I got a good deal for this one. She’s called Juvy and her stall is one of those on the outskirts of the cluster of stalls. They always get reshuffled and she says she bribes whoever gets her usual stall space with snacks as she really wanted to be where people walk by. I think it’s pretty smart cause you see her stall right away. That’s how I bumped into her. She’s been selling pearls I think for almost 20 years. Also some politicians bought from her already. She’s one of the famous ones from Greenhills probably. I’ll post a photo of her bag soon. Her name and contacts are in there :3

My tip is don’t go buying on one stall right away. Walk around first and try to say no to “deals” if you can. Have a good look and comparison around :3

thank you! I will wait for your pic!!
    can you share how much you paid for this beauty?!?! that would be so helpful!
    btw.. you communicated with her in tagalog.. right?

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    Oh yeeeaaaahhh I checked them out yesterday and some of the stall at sm are on half price sale!!!

Comparing the prices , I think I got a good deal for this one. She’s called Juvy and her stall is one of those on the outskirts of the cluster of stalls. They always get reshuffled and she says she bribes whoever gets her usual stall space with snacks as she really wanted to be where people walk by. I think it’s pretty smart cause you see her stall right away. That’s how I bumped into her. She’s been selling pearls I think for almost 20 years. Also some politicians bought from her already. She’s one of the famous ones from Greenhills probably. I’ll post a photo of her bag soon. Her name and contacts are in there :3

My tip is don’t go buying on one stall right away. Walk around first and try to say no to “deals” if you can. Have a good look and comparison around :3

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

You did a great job buying just one strand and picking out an amazing one at that! Such a nice story to hear your sale helped her child. I hope the child is doing better. Thank you for sharing your photos and experience!

I have bought lots of South Seas from Greenhills! My first purchase there was about 12 years ago and I got some beauties at incredible prices. It is pretty overwhelming to go there. I’m sure the prices have gone up a lot. I will be returning to Manila in January. I wish they sold Tahitians. I know it is not their market, but I love Tahitians most.

I’d give a range of around 3,000 - 4,000 aus dollar (depending on exchange rate), for this long necklace it’s usually only the princess length for this price but she’s able to give me plenty cause there’s one rich Chinese buyer before me and she said she’s able to get her initial back plus a few tip from that buyer. So she wasn’t so profit oriented with me , and was able to help me out.

Also sorry late reply ! I just got back to Australia

Here’s her business card ! I have lost the bag with her details on it , but this card is much better !

Name:  D25152D5-07A6-4078-A360-CC488391582C.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  87.8 KB

Yeah ! She told me this after I’ve bought already , so it’s not a story told so that I would buy. She was sincere. She also showed photos of them going to hospital. Also just to make it clear, she wasn’t saying this for the sake of me buying more , I am really someone who would ask and listen to people’s stories

Aaaaahhhh there are plenty other necklaces too and I wish I can just buy all the south sea pearls and give them to my mama my aunties my cousins and gift them to people I love. Unfortunately my taste (our taste , everyone in this website) is so high that of course I am (we all that love pearls) attracted to such expensive items ��

Yeah !!!! Plenty of celebrities are loving pearls and people I. Greenhills are referencing to artists now, saying , oh this actress paid 8 million for a necklace like this , a small 100,000 is nothing on that price. They’d say :3

Do upload photos pls !

Are you pearls from before still strong and pretty ? May I see pls :3

Oh sorry I overlooked the tahitians bit !

Yes they do have some tahitians ! They said they’ve stopped selling akoyas cause they’re not the most strongest of pearls and they peel off easily. It’s not the most ideal item for them cause they shuffle store areas frequently

Quote Originally Posted by Heart View Post
    Oh sorry I overlooked the tahitians bit !

Yes they do have some tahitians ! They said they’ve stopped selling akoyas cause they’re not the most strongest of pearls and they peel off easily. It’s not the most ideal item for them cause they shuffle store areas frequently
    I bought lots of south seas from Emma. Supposedly (at the time anyway), she was one of the best vendors there. I don’t know if she is still there. I think I bought from her between 2006-2009. Tahitians are my love, though.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

Lovely strand !! And they look like a nice big size . I'm sure you feel like a princess wearing them !! I'd be interested to see Greenhills one day.

Same same ! I started out loving akoyas , then south seas , but now I have bookmarked plenty tahitians online and I’m thinking buying some soon (о´∀`о) I think they’re the most colorful pearls out there. In par with Japanese kasumis :3