Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,501 to 1,509 of 1509

Thread: My pearls

Once upon a Cortez Pearl... Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CortezPearls's Avatar

Seems we have many more kitten stories to share here
    At home we have adopted 3 cats. It all started with my Autistic daughter taking in the first one (our black cat, Queen Mimbee) then our whitesocks "Mr Muffin" and lastly our tabby "Nata". Having a cat was a major boon for our daughter, and she became so involved that she started feeding all the strays in the neighborhood (I pay the food & vet bills, of course) and then catching them, taking them to sterilization, due recovery (in what I call "my office", of course) and then releasing them in our front porch where now we have 7 cats.
    Cats have given my daughter an opportunity we had never seen before. I am so happy for all the strays in our lives
    It is like pearls for me. Clearly, I need a pearl necklace for "Queen Mimbee".
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
    Follow Me!
    Instagram
    YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

That’s wonderful CortezPearls, not-husband once rescued a cat with a stick in it's paw (along time ago before we moved together). It's sat outside the door one day wanting someone to remove the stick. Then it moved in. You don't see cats that are abandoned as much anymore in sweden. Sure there are shelters but there just aren't thst many strays anymore. When I was little there were cats everywhere. Today I think that they are mostly inside eating treats and getting spoilt. My daughter did get a cat from a shelter though.
    Whenever I try to put pearls on my cats they do have to do the tooth test...

Third-graft Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Lady_Disdain's Avatar

Nico prefers to play hockey with my pearls.

purveyor of pearls Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pearlescence's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotta View Post
    Whenever I try to put pearls on my cats they do have to do the tooth test...
    Here's my daughter's cat demonstrating the tooth testName:  testing pearls.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  111.0 KB

Oh my goodness, that kitty cat doing the tooth test, is adorable !

First-graft Pearl

Charlotta I dont know how I missed your modelling the golden necklaces!!!!You look amazing, they are absolutely stunning, and totally perfect on you! Love love love them!

Perpetual Pearl Student Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert lisa c's Avatar

Wendy, too perfect!!!!!

We used to have lots of wild cats in the neighborhood, but fed and social, you just couldn’t catch them. Then I guess there was an uptick in money when the Brach candy heiress died, and trap, neuter, release took off. I miss seeing cats everywhere, but going by guess and by science, TNR is supposed to be a good thing. I just miss them.

Once upon a Cortez Pearl... Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CortezPearls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AzFlyGirl View Post
    Oh my goodness, that kitty cat doing the tooth test, is adorable !
    I agree! Adorable...and terrifying!

Remembered "La Peregrina"'s encounter with Elizabeth Taylor's pooch!
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno
    Follow Me!
    Instagram
    YouTube

Your Life evolves in the same way a Pearl grows: with continuous layers of experiences/nacre that add to the Story of your Life on Earth and make you Unique and Beautiful.
    Douglas McLaurin-Moreno

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

That cat is adorable Wendy. And thorough. Important quality control.
    Thank you eolian pearls, those two strands are really pretty.