Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: My pearls

Second-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Charlotta's Avatar

Thank you Gemandpearllover

Such beautiful photos of your wonderful collection, Charlotta. The rikiteas are truly TDF.

Thank you SydK, yes the rikiteas are really my favorite strand. Not that I don't like the others, they are just special. Very versitile, goes with everything, the size is good, 8-11, beautiful colors and luster and good for everyday as well as more dressy occasions.

Oooh! I, too, was going to comment after the first photo, then just kept scrolling. Gorgeous , gorgeous and yet more gorgeous! The Rickiteas have my heart—every time I see them, they take my breath away. Northern light is also great for diamonds.

Pearl Journalist Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Octavia's Mom's Avatar

Thanks for letting me live vicariously. Your pearls and the photos are outstanding.

Thank you Cricketbug and Octavia's Mom. I agree,northern light is amazing, half the years. Haven't tried to photograph diamonds, probably the only one in the world who doesn't really like diamonds. Never has, always did prefer colors. I have some that came with the pearls or clasps, Nice but rather pale....and now I prefer pearls. The rikiteas are gloriously colorful. I can stare at them forever.