Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keshi Earrings

Pearl Journalist Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert GemGeek's Avatar

Fabulous! Are they really tiny or are the earring backs large? Millimeter size?
    GemGeek
    The World Is My Oyster!

Those keshi earrings are fabulous, you have good taste! I was checking out Kamoka's website today, and was wondering who snagged that pair. I've really been wanting a pair of small akoya keshi earrings, but man are those hard to find! Maybe I'll hit up Kojima after the new year, and see if they can make a pair. While I can appreciate large, fabulous pearl studs as much as the next girl.... they just don't look right on a tomboy mom in an AC/DC shirt

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BlackPearlDudeDC's Avatar

B- They are just about 5mm and 5.2mm nearly true buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by GemGeek View Post
    Fabulous! Are they really tiny or are the earring backs large? Millimeter size?
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Thx CB very kind words. I love that you are an AC/DC Tomboy...makes pearls even more perfect for you! Today I was layered in Black Spinel, Tahitians and my "faux" Spider...and got lots of stare and compliments. None of which I am totally comfy with but it is my style! So you rock whatever pearls makes you feel good! I don't believe in rules.

Quote Originally Posted by CBPearllover View Post
    Those keshi earrings are fabulous, you have good taste! I was checking out Kamoka's website today, and was wondering who snagged that pair. I've really been wanting a pair of small akoya keshi earrings, but man are those hard to find! Maybe I'll hit up Kojima after the new year, and see if they can make a pair. While I can appreciate large, fabulous pearl studs as much as the next girl.... they just don't look right on a tomboy mom in an AC/DC shirt
    No, Midge said, I take it back. I wouldnt get a mink coat the first thing. Know what Id do? Id get a string of pearls. Real pearls. Yes, Annabel said, slowly. I think thats a kind of a good idea. And it would make sense, too. Because you can wear pearls with anything.

Funny should mention this (and thanks for the compliment)...Just today I've noticed for the 3rd or 4th time last two months guys wearing white pearl stud earrings (and not so little either). I mean tough looking, rapper/hip-hop type guys. It is a very very interesting yet exciting development. If anything I would've thought Tahitians would be the "look" because they are edgier. All that being said, I'd like tot think I am setting styles, maybe they are just catching up to me now LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by pattye View Post
    I love Kamokas, you have some really nice ones! You are so setting styles with the 1 pearl stud earring!

I did not get a great ear shot of the new little Keshi...but here is the rest of the "look". The Two long spinel chains each have a pearl at the end, one has Wendy's Pokemon Pearl. The other has a Drop shaped Tahitian from Druzy. The shorter spinel has round faceted beads along with Square spinel stations. The peace sign is Yurman with Druzy Design Tahitian Drop and the first short necklace is black spinel and Tahitian Keshi. The last is my first creation of tahitians and metal combo. The spider is holding them all together in the front creating a sort of graduated drape.

Name:  Pearl Day.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  52.5 KB

Pearl Journalist Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert GemGeek's Avatar

Your look is very attractive!
    GemGeek
    The World Is My Oyster!

Natural Pearl Lover Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert MSC's Avatar

They're definitely catching up to your amazing style!
    Check out my photos here
    Instagram: @ajs.joyful.images

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

Edgy and style setting for sure ... love that look !
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Thank you very much folks for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by GemGeek View Post
    Your look is very attractive!
    Quote Originally Posted by MSC View Post
    They're definitely catching up to your amazing style!
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    Edgy and style setting for sure ... love that look !

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert amti's Avatar

You look sharp BPPD! I like that jacket too! Sort of pulls it all together! Gotta show us a pic of the keshi stud now!

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

BPDDC, I love your style. You are definitely rocking those pearls. Must see the ear shot. Now I’ll be on the lookout for men wearing pearl earrings.

I wear pearls everyday with everything, from business suits to old rock concert Ts. My kids think it’s a riot, but nobody else (‘cept pearl buddies) really notices

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

I love your look BPD!

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

BPDDC, superior look...truly.
    Etsy shop: OceansCove
    Instagram: OceansCove
    IGTV: Ocean's Cove Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove
    Pinterest: OceansCove

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPearlDudeDC View Post
    I did not get a great ear shot of the new little Keshi...but here is the rest of the "look". The Two long spinel chains each have a pearl at the end, one has Wendy's Pokemon Pearl. The other has a Drop shaped Tahitian from Druzy. The shorter spinel has round faceted beads along with Square spinel stations. The peace sign is Yurman with Druzy Design Tahitian Drop and the first short necklace is black spinel and Tahitian Keshi. The last is my first creation of tahitians and metal combo. The spider is holding them all together in the front creating a sort of graduated drape.

Name:  Pearl Day.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  52.5 KB
    BPDDC,

What a super look; if I saw you at the mall I'd hope to catch your eye and give you a big smile~it's an Oregon thing, lol.
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----