Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1125
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Quote Originally Posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    JerseyPearl ... thanks for the tip. If only it were that simple. The provider is deleting everything from their servers that I delete from my laptop ... and from all folders including my "Deleted Mail" folders on both my laptop and their servers ... argh.
    Cathy, are you using Apple devices? That happened to me, to my horror, and I lost an enormous number of emails that I had been saving. I wish Incould remember how I handled the problem, but I changed settings so that my desktop, iPhone, and iPad no longer were linked together.

Well the previous VIP page said today's sale would be at 7 pm eastern. This quote is from the VIP Lot 5319:

"I'm going to be adding special pearls here every week, and they are all one of a kind and every piece is shot with an iPhone - with NO Photoshop!

Tuesday, May 7th at 4 PM EST - 1 PM PST
    Friday, May 10th at 7PM EST - 4PM PST"

The email linking to today's sale page appeared in my mailbox at 4:27pm. So almost all has been sold.

Sorry to complain, I don't usually complain much about anything; just disappointed I guess.
    Linda

I am confused. The email several days ago said that today's private launch would be 4pm Eastern time 1 pm Pacific. I have to date today and it's 5:33 pm in NY not seen an email of today's private launch. Is it tonite 7 PM eastern time????
    Linda you received an email today with new items that are showing as sold out? What items were offered?? I have not received an email today.
    Last edited by Bcm21mk; 05-10-2019 at 09:41 PM.

First-graft Pearl

I haven't seen any emails after the initial one introducing Peter on 5/5, either in my spam box or my inbox. I'm pretty confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcm21mk View Post
    I am confused. The email several days ago said that today's private launch would be 4pm Eastern time 1 pm Pacific. I have to date today and it's 5:33 pm in NY not seen an email of today's private launch. Is it tonite 7 PM eastern time????
    Linda you received an email today with new items that are showing as sold out? What items were offered?? I have not received an email today.
    Maybe I missed the email you are referring to, but even if I didn't miss it, I did not get the link until 4:27 pm et. So I'm still missing the chance to purchase.

Today there was a Tahitian necklace with rare colors; 3 pairs of metallic earrings (freshwater) in rare colors, a metallic FW strand in a light golden hue, and a metallic FW ripple strand.
    Last edited by mrsadm; 05-10-2019 at 10:25 PM.

Oh well I hope I do better next time! Good luck to everyone else!

I sent Peter Lopez an email re the private launch. He replied they did send it out but "there were technical difficulties". He included a link. But of course as mrsadm stated most of the good "stuff". ( in my opinion) was sold out :-(
    Last edited by Bcm21mk; 05-10-2019 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcm21mk View Post
    I sent Peter Lopez an email re the private launch. He replied they did send it out but "there were technical difficulties". He included a link. But of course as mrsadm stated most of the good "stuff". ( in my opinion) was sold out :-(
    Thanks for letting Peter know.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar

I hope someone here got one of the new "screamer" strands...they looked stunning!
    Etsy shop: OceansCove™
    Instagram: OceansCove™
    IGTV: Ocean's Cove™ Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove™
    Pinterest: OceansCove™

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert 86Corvettegirl's Avatar

I'm a little frustrated because I never received a link. I got the email about the VIP page being brought back & asking to sign up to be a VIP but I never got the link to the new page & have not gotten any of the new links, including today. What's the point of being a VIP if you don't get the links to the new items. I've bought several items from the VIP sales but looks like I've been cut out of this one. I was able to see the first 2 releases by pulling up an older VIP page I saved, refreshing it & going to the links on the refreshed page but that doesn't work anymore. Anyone want to share the link to today's listing?

Quote Originally Posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
    I'm a little frustrated because I never received a link. I got the email about the VIP page being brought back & asking to sign up to be a VIP but I never got the link to the new page & have not gotten any of the new links, including today. What's the point of being a VIP if you don't get the links to the new items. I've bought several items from the VIP sales but looks like I've been cut out of this one. I was able to see the first 2 releases by pulling up an older VIP page I saved, refreshing it & going to the links on the refreshed page but that doesn't work anymore. Anyone want to share the link to today's listing?
    86c send me a pm.

Message sent.

Thank you, Bmc21mk. I would have bought one of those screamers!

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member CricketBug's Avatar

I was also on the VIP email list and haven't been receiving notifications. Who do we now email to be included on the list again?

Quote Originally Posted by CricketBug View Post
    I was also on the VIP email list and haven't been receiving notifications. Who do we now email to be included on the list again?
    You can email Peter Lopez at PP & explain your situation. He'll email you the link. That's what some have done.