Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1125
  1. #1006
    Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert JerseyPearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, of course!
    Posts
    5,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Thanks for your comments!!! I've slept on my decision and decided to keep my pinked 9 mm studs and send both pairs of natural whites back. More money to spend on something I don't already have.
    For what it's worth, I think you made the right decision. I prefer the slightly pinked color on your earlobes...they appear a bit brighter, and compliment your skin tone. The added plus is that they can be worn with either your pinked or natural strand as they are not overly pinked (your baroques seem to be rather pink in comparison to your studs...not a criticism at all, and quite a lovely shade!)
    Etsy shop: OceansCove™
    Instagram: OceansCove™
    IGTV: Ocean's Cove™ Jewelry
    Amazon Handmade: Ocean's Cove™
    Pinterest: OceansCove™

  2. #1007
    Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert 86Corvettegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    Thanks for your comments!!! I've slept on my decision and decided to keep my pinked 9 mm studs and send both pairs of natural whites back. More money to spend on something I don't already have.
    While I like the 9mm on your ear best, I like both the white & the pinked. Earring backs do make a difference in how a stud earring sits, especially when it has size & weight. I think you made the best choice with staying with the ones you have. There really isn't enough difference in color that anyone would notice unless they're doing a close up inspection.

  3. #1008
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member CricketBug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    276

    Default

    Excellent choice, BW! And now (drum roll), to trot the funds off to a different pearlie project.

  4. #1009
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    209

    Default

    There is a pair of souffle/diamond earrings on the PP page. I don't know if they are new or if that other pair was returned? i remember that several here were interested in them.
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

  5. #1010
    Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Purranha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ennui View Post
    There is a pair of souffle/diamond earrings on the PP page. I don't know if they are new or if that other pair was returned? i remember that several here were interested in them.
    Hey Ennui, haha I saw that already last night, and wondered the same. BUT, if you go to the listing, you will see that it is listed as "Out of Stock". Sometimes PP listings do that and seems like they had a server refresh (website was down yesterday) so it may have caused a bunch of zombie listings to resurface.

  6. #1011
    Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Purranha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    1,796

    Default

    So I checked the St Patrick's day special a few times today, and the website was finally updated with the title "And we're live!"
    However, the page is blank for me, with the exception of the original content (the bonus 17 tahitian necklaces).
    I was originally on Chrome, and even tried to launch it in Safari to see if it would show up and had no luck.

    Was anyone able to see the new items? I'm giving up and going to bed!

  7. #1012
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Abi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Arizona as of 9/2017
    Posts
    247

    Default

    I was having the same issue! Blank for me as well .

    Quote Originally Posted by Purranha View Post
    So I checked the St Patrick's day special a few times today, and the website was finally updated with the title "And we're live!"
    However, the page is blank for me, with the exception of the original content (the bonus 17 tahitian necklaces).
    I was originally on Chrome, and even tried to launch it in Safari to see if it would show up and had no luck.

    Was anyone able to see the new items? I'm giving up and going to bed!
    "The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too."-Vincent Van Gogh

  8. #1013
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northeastern Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,952

    Default

    Maybe I've misunderstood, but I took the St. Patrick's notice to mean it goes live at 12 midnight, Pacific time?
    Cathy

    CathyKeshi

  9. #1014
    Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    6,164

    Default

    So I must be missing everything ... the current Launch .... everything must have been gone by the time I looked. This time difference is a killer.

    Does anyone remember the prices for the Fireballs ? Or anything else for that matter ? lol Did anyone buy anything ??

  10. #1015
    Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, USA
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    I'm on the East coast of the USA and half the private launch items were gone by the time I looked for them.

  11. #1016
    First-graft Pearl mrsadm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katbran View Post
    So I must be missing everything ... the current Launch .... everything must have been gone by the time I looked. This time difference is a killer.

    Does anyone remember the prices for the Fireballs ? Or anything else for that matter ? lol Did anyone buy anything ??
    Hi Katbran, the fireballs were going for in the $300's. They did go quickly. I did not try to purchase one because they are just not my taste. I did get the pair of studs, purple freshwaters.

    Not sure if I can post the picture here (I have not received them yet, hence no pictures taken by me, just the one from the PP web site).

    Keep trying! It's so much fun even if you don't buy, the pearls are so unusual and interesting.
    Linda

  12. #1017
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Northeastern Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    3,952

    Default

    I was online, on the launch site when it went live, and the Vietnamese akoya necklace still came up as not available.
    Cathy

    CathyKeshi

  13. #1018
    First-graft Pearl mrsadm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CathyKeshi View Post
    I was online, on the launch site when it went live, and the Vietnamese akoya necklace still came up as not available.
    I did not even see a Vietnamese akoya necklace! They must have taken it down, I guess.

  14. #1019
    Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, USA
    Posts
    5,158

    Default

    The Vietnamese akoya necklace is there, but there's no link if you try to buy it. It was gone first thing.

  15. #1020
    Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert 86Corvettegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,011

    Default

    Like BW, I'm on the East coast, so most are already gone before I get to look at it. I was going to buy the Soufflé Pearl necklace but it was gone, as were the Japanese Akoya necklace & the Japanese Akoya earrings. I hope someone here bought it so I'll get to see it!

Similar Threads

  1. Just had to share
    By Fiona in forum Pearls on eBay Q & A
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 08:24 AM
  2. Kamoka Tahitian Pearl on Leather Launch!
    By pattye in forum Tahitian Pearls
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2012, 07:06 PM
  3. Private Offer List
    By jshepherd in forum Pearling Industry News
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 09:03 PM
  4. Pearl Paradise makes Internet a paradise of pearls
    By Kenji in forum Pearling Industry News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 02:57 PM