Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
    Welcome! I'm a relatively new member after being a longtime lurker as well. Everyone here is so welcoming & helpful with answers to questions & ideas. Your new pearls are a beautiful color & I agree with others that getting an inexpensive strand to try out larger pearls is a good way to go. Will love to see them on the neck when you get them!
    Thank you! I have honestly been amazed by how lovely and helpful people are here, it is so nice! I will post a neck shot when I get them, it could be around three weeks though. They have been shipped it just is supposed to take awhile!

  2. #17
    First-graft Pearl
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Hi, MoonSprinkles. I'm fairly new to the forum and to pearls. While I mostly lurk on the forum, I've jumped with both feet into pearls. I hope you find yourself able to wear your new pearls. To me, wearing a string of pearls feels like a warm and sexy caress.

  3. #18
    Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    10,174

    Default

    MoonSprinkles, Oh, lots of pretty blues and purples on large organic pearls! You'll have fun with these!
    Pattye


    PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

    facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

    SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

  4. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Welcome Moonsprinkles! I'm a newbie and the Forum is addictive. Half the fun is drooling over the gorgeous strands you'll see here when the ladies post their pictures.

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrot Lady View Post
    Hi, MoonSprinkles. I'm fairly new to the forum and to pearls. While I mostly lurk on the forum, I've jumped with both feet into pearls. I hope you find yourself able to wear your new pearls. To me, wearing a string of pearls feels like a warm and sexy caress.
    Pearls do feel sexy, I love the silky feel of them, and am hoping to get many more!

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pattye View Post
    MoonSprinkles, Oh, lots of pretty blues and purples on large organic pearls! You'll have fun with these!
    I love the colors, they just look fun and happy to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bcm21mk View Post
    Welcome Moonsprinkles! I'm a newbie and the Forum is addictive. Half the fun is drooling over the gorgeous strands you'll see here when the ladies post their pictures.
    Thanks! The pearls people post are so gorgeous it's unbelievable! And makes me want ALL the pearls!

  7. #22

    Default Picture!

    Here is the necklace! The lighting in the picture is not great though. It is just lovely and I actually love the weight of it, and find it rather soothing, so I am not afraid to get large pearls in the future. I am so happy with it, and hope to get more of her pieces.
    Name:  IMG_20180822_150221087.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  62.2 KB

  8. #23
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member 86Corvettegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    402

    Default

    The necklace looks great on you, MoonSprinkles! I'm so happy for you that you like the size & don't have to worry about them being too big or too heavy.

  9. #24
    Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    10,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parrot Lady View Post
    Hi, MoonSprinkles. I'm fairly new to the forum and to pearls. While I mostly lurk on the forum, I've jumped with both feet into pearls. I hope you find yourself able to wear your new pearls. To me, wearing a string of pearls feels like a warm and sexy caress.
    Yes, pearls have a multi-sensory appeal, smooth and silky to touch and pet, perhaps for some of us, a touchstone which can actually reduce stress.
    Pattye


    PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

    facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

    SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 86Corvettegirl View Post
    The necklace looks great on you, MoonSprinkles! I'm so happy for you that you like the size & don't have to worry about them being too big or too heavy.
    Thank you so much! I really like them a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by pattye View Post
    Yes, pearls have a multi-sensory appeal, smooth and silky to touch and pet, perhaps for some of us, a touchstone which can actually reduce stress.
    I was so surprised by this for me, as a pendant on a chain tends to really bother me where it hits but a bead or pearl necklace where the weight is evenly distributed does not. It like a poke vs. a hug. I have a small son with autism and he likes a firm pressure such as a weighted vest, I guess it is that same principle. And touching the pearls is very soothing you are right!

  11. #26
    Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    7,963

    Default

    They look fine on you!
    I actually like the feel of elongated pearls on my skin more than round ones. More of the pearl's weight is supported by a wider surface.

  12. #27
    Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Orlando, Florida, USA
    Posts
    4,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSprinkles View Post
    Pearls do feel sexy, I love the silky feel of them, and am hoping to get many more!
    That's probably the motto of everyone here!!! Your pearls look lovely.

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BWeaves View Post
    That's probably the motto of everyone here!!! Your pearls look lovely.
    Haha, that is the truth! And thank you very much!

  14. #29
    First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    230

    Default

    The pearls look beautiful on you! I love CC stuffs.

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by suchi View Post
    The pearls look beautiful on you! I love CC stuffs.
    Thank you! I have so many of CC's items on my wish list!

Similar Threads

  1. What is a good introduction to the wonderful world of pearls?
    By LVLanghanke in forum Consumer Q & A
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 03:52 PM
  2. New Member Introduction
    By imsassy in forum Other Stuff!
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 04:26 AM
  3. New here - introduction
    By pearlcollector in forum Other Stuff!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-14-2015, 04:09 PM
  4. Finding FW pearls
    By Isabelle35 in forum Freshwater Pearls
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-18-2012, 06:25 AM