Thread: Pokemon

purveyor of pearls Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pearlescence's Avatar

Default Pokemon

Is anyone else still playing?

I play too which team are you?
    My trainer code is 5365 6722 3130 , name nhung1995

Rare Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert CathyKeshi's Avatar

ME!!!! So silly, and I love it. My grandson taught/convinced/argued me into playing LOL. Walter is occasionally roped into making little detours through our neighboring tiny town, where the canal and river often yield water creatures ... The grandson (also a Walter; we have 2!) is here, sitting beside me, and very excited by your post Wendy! "We" lol are 025052904515 aka RoxPokes!!! Done, Wendy and nnguye20
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

My six year old grandson has his own account and plays via an old phone of mine with a cracked screen (hotspot from my phone) when he visits me. Went to level 10 yesterday!
    I do it because it gets me out and walking

That's a great goal, Wendy. I'm ashamed to admit we mostly play out of the car ... our stops are few and far between in this small town and surrounding towns. That canal park is the only place with a few within walking distance of each other. Near my grandson's home is Gettysburg National Park; if we drive over there, there's a stop every 10 feet ... or less As we're usually on the way to or from school etc., we still play out of the car. My bad. We haven't figured out this new "friend" deal yet. We did find my #, but when we logged into his account he doesn't seem to have a # or a friend list. Odd. He's level 21; I'm 29; closing in on 30. He did get a cell phone this year, but isn't allowed to have games on it, so he plays on his mom's phone on occasion but not so often. Ice hockey or anything involving running still beats Pokemon for him; he's just 11.
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Third-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Lady_Disdain's Avatar

Sure, it is silly but it is also fun. It gets me out and about and I've a lot of people playing. Friend requests sent!

4933 3413 8107

Hi Lady_Disdain! We weren't sure you were you lol ... so we tried to send to you and it verified you, and grandson is sending you a gift right now He's fascinated by our new friends in Brazil, UK and more.
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Pearl Scholar Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert pattye's Avatar

How fun for you all! Last summer my 17 yr old grandson had me driving him all over town as we laughed like crazy looking for hot spots or whatever they were called!
    Pattye

PatriciaSaabDesigns.etsy.com

facebook.com/PatriciaSaabDesigns

SO MANY PEARLS, SO LITTLE TIME----

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

This is so funny - you guys should see Wendy in HK !

Hit level 30 tonight! I said I quit now; grandson said I can't LOL. We are but his minions ...
    Cathy

CathyKeshi

Quote Originally Posted by pattye View Post
    How fun for you all! Last summer my 17 yr old grandson had me driving him all over town as we laughed like crazy looking for hot spots or whatever they were called!
    Pokestops and gyms Pattye. Does your grandson want to 'friend' the PG pokers?

Quote Originally Posted by Katbran View Post
    This is so funny - you guys should see Wendy in HK !
    HK is so full of pokemon. And the gyms!! But lots of phishing. I 've never managed to take one in person, they change team every few minutes and are immediately full. Incredibly volatile.
    I've been saving some Mr Mimes for the lovely ladies at Spica for over a year now. Will finally be able to deliver them in Sept

Natural Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert

How fun for you all! My 12 yr old grandson was playing last year. ..I'll have to check if he's still going strong