Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

Welcome, mollywog! We'd love to see your Tahitians and golden ombre strand -- feel free to post photos over on Show Us Your Pearls!

Third-graft Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Charlotta's Avatar

Welcome mollywog. I hope that you will like it here. I live in sweden, nobody knows anything about pearls here either. Just tiny white pearls, the don't always distinguish between akoyas or freshwaters. It's depressing, someone accually asked me if my rikiteas were magnets...but you will find lovely friends here. Can't wait to see your new pearls.

Museum Pearl Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert BWeaves's Avatar

Welcome mollywog!

Welcome... this is whole new world to express our delight with Pearls!
    Très Jolie Perles

wow! i 've never seen this thread!

HI EVERYONE

I'm also new! just joined few weeks ago and kept coming back every day.

I'm usually in Seoul, South Korea... usually.. )

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member Abi's Avatar

Welcome Seoulite!

That's so cool that you live there, my husband and I want to visit S. Korea in the future!
    "The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has its storms, it has its tides and in its depths it has its pearls too."-Vincent Van Gogh

Hello from Northern California! I log into this website every night ( I keep a tab open on my laptop ) since I signed up 3 months ago and have been fascinated with everyone's stories and jewelries! I signed up to this forum after receiving a 6.5-7.0mm Mikimoto pearl necklace from my husband. I asked the experts here since I needed some guidance if it was worth the money spent. After getting some education, I returned the necklace. I wanted a bigger diameter pearl so I have been visiting online stores mentioned in here and hoping to get my first Hanadama necklace soon! I also can't wait to go to my first ruckus.

First-graft Pearl Senior Guide Member

Welcome mollywog, seoulite, Abi, and Joycebvs! Pearl-Guide is good for your soul but very bad for your wallet -- so many beautiful pearls to lust after.

Hello there. Just dropping in to say "thanks" for being such an excellent resource. It's a slippery slope here though, lol. I just needed solid bead-knotting instructions, but now I'm all starry-eyed over everyone's beautiful collections. Cheers.

Pearl Enthusiast Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert Pearl Dreams's Avatar

Definitely a slippery slope Tamarinda! I think it's pretty much guaranteed that spending on pearls will increase as one spends time on here...

Hey all!. I've started a new business of pearls here in India and this website has been utmost useful for knowledge of pearls. It's great to see so many people enthusiastic of pearls like me lol. I've already spent entire day surfing and I can say this is gem of a site for pearl lovers

Nik

Hi,
    I'm professional jeweller Base in the UK. Even though I happened to work with pearls, I would still like to improve and get more info about them.

Natural Pearl Lover Senior Pearl-Guide.com Pearl Expert MSC's Avatar

Welcome everyone! Down the rabbit hole...
    Check out my photos here
    Instagram: @ajs.joyful.images